[Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

by Pikachu112

Original Post

Re: NFS Network App: Incorrect Url/Old Content?

★ Apprentice
And stil they say overwatch network works as in the pic s below taken today in app store ,! Wake up ea wtf?!
Message 31 of 73 (4,415 Views)

★ Apprentice
Weve fixt up!?? We f@ckt up ! Better sad
Message 32 of 73 (4,414 Views)

★ Apprentice
Pulling the plug on apps ea created , you should Be a shame once you give a extra app ea must support this till what ever time Or date iT is , you dissapoint a lot of players promising Nice features etc etc when starting need for speed rivals in the intro they made iT look Very Nice overwatch the network but when you finnaly ar ready to play and want to use iT ea doesnt support the app no more and you get a big f... you from ea . When asking they lie and desief you talking about other nfs games , a straight answer you never get So shame on you ea !!
Message 33 of 73 (4,389 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I contact them last week they said they will get nfs network fixed I waited 1 week they no fix the app what wrong with ea

Message 34 of 73 (4,304 Views)

The site is still displaying the "under maintenance" message. The app is still down...

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 35 of 73 (4,283 Views)

Re: [Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

★★ Novice
For me both of the app and desktop access points were disabled and couldn't get in... it wouldn't even let me log in.
Message 36 of 73 (4,255 Views)

★★★ Novice

Very disappointing. My ipad just upgraded to ios 11 and now I cannot even launch the app. Thanks for supporting the players EA. Seriously will never purchase an EA branded game again and just cancelled my preorder for Battlefront 2 even.

Would it have been too much to communicate with us and let us know what’s happening?

I guess it was too much to hope for.

Message 37 of 73 (4,125 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm hoping we all keep this thread alive until we have a working solution again or CLOSURE.

As for Battlefront 2, I work for a premier sponsor for a major LAN event happening this weekend.  There WILL be an announcement made & recorded to discourage all attendees to cancel their pre-orders and en masse uninstall their Origin clients.

Message 38 of 73 (4,113 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeh ea good in stealing your money, giving a Nice game and just pull the plug out of iT, no notice of iT , ea just say f@ck our custumors they payd already no pull the plug ,
Message 39 of 73 (4,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Who sad that ohhh look its mr Andy from ugrh e.a. Who is such a good promise maker , like hè sad ....

Need For Speed Rivals Mobile App has recently been brought down for necessary maintenance. We will share more updates soon. Apologies for any inconvenience.

we are almost end of the year and stil no answer , but we can see iT clearly ea keeps steeling money by making game s witch after a while the plug is pulled out , and you end up with half a game , and yes if there s a isseu with ea you can send ot here your complaning , you be sure that they wil never answer you!!!

[Edited by CM: Profanity Removed]

Message 40 of 73 (4,091 Views)