Re: [Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

by Jacobba55

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@Loggan007 I agree. Ever since I started Rivals on PS3, I absolutely adored it. The ability to play as a cop was great, and it monumentally improved on the handling model of HP2010 (which was driving me crazy) as well as letting us have backup units, so it quickly became one of my favourites and ended up buying again for PS4! Thanks for sharing your opinion on Rivals, especially as it seems to get a lot of hate on YouTube...
Message 71 of 73 (2,070 Views)

★★★ Novice

This game is very good - 7/10 for me, but f*** EA for shutting down the NFS network - just bought the game yesterday to find out i'll never be able to unlock some stuff...Zipped lips

Message 72 of 73 (1,931 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, I was trying to figure out how to unlock now the stuff avaible within the overwatch app that is not avaible aymore. My little cousin got the game recently and he was wondering how to unlock some of the liveries avaibles only with some overwatch challenges. Is there any way to get them without Overwatch being available? He just wanted to unlock everything now that he's in quarantine.

Message 73 of 73 (1,302 Views)