Re: NFS Network App: Incorrect Url/Old Content?

by abhisurya

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

All these stuff they doing is *. Why would they shut the app down

Message 51 of 73 (4,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok Andy, your statement was posted months ago and still the app doesn't work. Why not make a statement if it's not coming back up? Or is it that with Christmas coming your bosses simply want to get every last penny for this game when a good chunk of it no longer works?

Message 52 of 73 (4,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can i presume they will not bring back the app? I didn't know about this thing until now so i don't have anything unlocked with the app. They should just release a dlc pack if they won't bring the app back, even if they make us pay for it.

Message 53 of 73 (3,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought this game years ago, and now I try to use "network" and, its broken, on any device.... Need help =/

Message 54 of 73 (3,655 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm losing interest also at a rapid pace
Message 55 of 73 (3,654 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry to inform you that the NFS Network app is shut down... I mean there is nothing we can do at this point. Frown
Message 56 of 73 (3,649 Views)

Re: [Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

★★★ Newbie

It is Now mid June 2018 and the network app is still down! EA you are really GARBAGE

Message 57 of 73 (3,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me. The application not working anymore. 

Not the first time EA flush their customer.... 

I stop purchasing new racing game when they stop supporting driving wheel (and of course, don't tell it on the game box once purchase). Find a way in some mod sites how to adapt the wheel.

I don't think i will continue purchasing EA game anymore. And I strongly suggest to my colleagues and friends not to purchase EA game for the same reason : support diseaper over the years 

Message 58 of 73 (3,242 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's been almost a year now since my first contribution to this topic... ahh... good times! Before this topic is taken down I would just like to say that it's been nice knowing all of you lol 

Message 59 of 73 (3,237 Views)

★ Novice

Well I wish I knew that before I got it and they don’t intended to open it back up 

Message 60 of 73 (2,960 Views)