Re: [Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

by Agamakus

Original Post

Re: NFS Network App: Incorrect Url/Old Content?

★★★★ Novice
As much as I don't want this to be true, I have a feeling that it really is. I literally bought the game today and the Need For Speed Network is screwed. I was excited as well... a huge let down.
Message 11 of 73 (4,296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is weird but I am still able to connect to the server and play online on my PC. And I dont think Need For Speed Network will be closed shortly since it is not on the "Online Services Shutdown" list. Also, the manager said it is shut down for "necessary maintenance", maybe they will bring this service back later...I hope.

Message 12 of 73 (4,277 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue on iOS for Overwatch today.

Really frustrating as I generally get an opportunity to play this game with my kids once a month and this is one of the team features we rely on.

You can imagine my dismay with it being unavailable. The lack of announcement or updates led me to search forums for answers, with the ONLY response being an EA community rep one week ago.

Unacceptable yet par for the course.  

Highly disappointing for zero communication or public notification EA.  

Origin Access subscription cancelled.

Message 13 of 73 (4,268 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy wrote:

Need For Speed Rivals Mobile App has recently been brought down for necessary maintenance.  We will share more updates soon.  Apologies for any inconvenience.

Why the lack of formal announcement or definition of an ETA for "soon" EA_Andy?

The least you could do is point the community to an area we could check in for updates.

I have purchased and supported every single release of NFS across multiple platforms to the tune of 20+ various copies since 1996.  Expectations for a 4 year old game are in-line with the community who plays and backs the franchise.

Waiting expectantly...

Message 14 of 73 (4,262 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I looked everywhere and this is the only thread I could find of this problem. There's no way that EA will pay any attention to this game now that the other NFS games are coming out. This is the real EA...
Message 15 of 73 (4,245 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have this problem to ,
i can say about ea that its totally out of respect how they threat there costumers,
first they dont know what up,
then its necessary maintenance,
why wont ea give a straight answer that they stopt supporting iT and the overwatch option never can Be Used again ( this while ea explaned in the intro nfs rivals how to use overwatch) this is fraud , paying for something that isnt even working ,
I had the same isseu 2 years ago and iT was te same lame lack of respect from ea as now , if you ask something about another game they response Almost at once .
And stop pushing poeple to look at other games when we ask whats up why overwatch dont work? Such a big company worldwide need to say no more ,
Message 16 of 73 (4,188 Views)

★ Apprentice
Keep up the good work ea , if you noticed you costumers are walking away , really Nice promo , send this to al ea costumers i know to never buy a game from ea! Such a good supported network they have, keep up the good work !!!
Message 17 of 73 (4,184 Views)

★★ Novice
How soon?
Message 18 of 73 (4,164 Views)

Re: [Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

★★★★ Guide

Typical EA.

Message 19 of 73 (4,138 Views)

★ Novice

I just bought this game in specially for the Maserati, and then 3 weeks after the answer I still can't unlock it... 

Message 20 of 73 (4,003 Views)