Betreff: Logitech rumble gamepad f510 not working need for speed

by okmaster92

Original Post

Logitech rumble gamepad f510 not working need for speed

★★★★ Novice

Hi ,

I have almost all of the NFS Limited Editions, i got my NFS Rivals today also Limited Edition and when trying to play it it shows the what i believe is an X-box gamepad so my F510 doesn"t work, i tried to use my Logitech Game Controller Software but no effect, I also tried to change the settings but a no show.

Anything that i can do to make him detect my F510 or is this something the creators forgot to add.

Kind Regards,

PS: Awesome graphs as usual

Message 1 of 6 (1,895 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

NFS Rivals for PC only supports an XBOX 360 Controller and a keyboard at the moment.

Message 2 of 6 (1,871 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thx for the headsup, but i think they should have kept this in mind before bringing it out since it doesn't mention that only a Xbox controller works and using a keyboard in a race game kinda sucks like hell, so i think i'll bring it back and ask my money back. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,860 Views)

★ Novice

I have the older Logitech Rumblepad2 and I can't remap the keys, nor can I get it to work properly.  Bought from Amazon and they are my next call.  Going to see if I can get a refund on this game.  EVERY OTHER Need for Speed works with my Rumblepad 2, except this.  No more NFS for me until they get things fixed...

Message 4 of 6 (1,758 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here, Logitech F510 and it's a nightmare.

SHAME ON YOU EA ! How can a 2013 title be designed so poorly?! 

First you have to watch 5 minutes of useless video introduction to tell you how to drive, which you can't even skip!

Then finally after all that crap, you're looking forward to drive, hammering the buttons but nothing happens !

Because - who would've thought ! - you can accelerate on the gamepad but you can't steer ?! So I have to steer on the keyboard and accelerate/brake on the gamepad ?

Or use the keyboard in the first place, which isn't exactly what I had in mind for a racing game.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T REMAP THE DAMN THING !  Which worked fine in Most Wanted 2012 btw, so why did you change that ??

I'm gonna keep the game, but rest assured it's the last NFS for me. Stay America's worst company, I'm fine with that.

A very pissed german buyer.

Message 5 of 6 (1,708 Views)

Re: Logitech rumble gamepad f510 not working need for speed

★★ Novice

Almost reminded me of NFS Run i coudnt map joy sticks for steering. I've bought digital deluxe edition via maybe I should return it. Imean just xbox 360 gamepad? what are you trying to pull? its not even avaible anymore officially (atleast not the cordless ones for pc) like they did with the fingerprint scanner the x64 driver were baaaaad. make a profile or atleast make the button mappings possible.

Message 6 of 6 (1,527 Views)