Logitech G29 does not work with NFS Payback

by hapkido03

Original Post

Re: Steering wheel compatibility

★★★ Newbie

how did you refund your game K0rce?

Message 101 of 284 (4,936 Views)

Re: NFS PAYBACK A JOKE? NO STEERING WHEEL SUPPORT?!?!

★★★ Newbie

@XGCSith I already owned the wheel I just assumed that a 2017 EA car racing game would have steering wheel support....was I being crazy assuming that? GG

Message 102 of 284 (4,924 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If ea sports will come out with a patch my steering wheel is.

Thrustmaster T 500 RS.  Its funny buing a steering wheel for 700$ and a fixture to put it on for 120$ and i cant use it. Its like crafting a vr game but the helmet isnt compatible. Or selling micro popcorn but u can micro it. FFS fix this NOW

Message 103 of 284 (4,897 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Steering Wheel support PS4

★★★ Newbie

I won't be buying Payback without whell support..

Message 104 of 284 (4,821 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys, just make sure that there's steering wheel support ffs. This feels like betrayal

Message 105 of 284 (4,840 Views)

★★★ Novice

i bought a new wheel too to play this game logitech g920 and cant play i couldent get first why i couldent use it before i start to look around in this forum ans saw it wasent any supports for wheels soo i returned the game but the arent that fast on returning the money as they wanted them

Message 106 of 284 (4,795 Views)

Re: Logitech G29 on PS4 - Need for Speed Payback

★★★ Newbie

that is why i ddnt buy the game :P i knew they wouldnt support at first and if it wont work with logitech g29 later im not even buying it !

Message 107 of 284 (8,820 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not if you don’t have Logitech the thrustmaster lines got the literal f u of steering wheels it only supports the tx I have the thx pro force feed back literally the same wheel and nope is the answer refund only option and they are scratching their heads wondering why the nfs franchise is dying and so unsuccessful as of late this is why EA we spend lots of money on these wheels and shifters just for the whole 5 racing franchises that are worth playing and you guys have this great game you want me to use my up down leg right arrows or a game pad but not my 450 dollar rig I will not be buying anymore of your games til you start listening to the people who buy them DONT BuY save your money the new crew 2 game looks cool and oh also has steering support for both Logitech and thrusmaster wheels as in plural so 2018 here we come
Message 108 of 284 (4,758 Views)

Re: NFS PAYBACK A JOKE? NO STEERING WHEEL SUPPORT?!?!

★★ Novice

I just purchased the game and expected wheel support on Xbox one - do I need to request a refund or is wheel support being added?

Message 109 of 284 (4,703 Views)

Logitech G29 does not work with NFS Payback

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a Logitech G29 for the PS4 strictly based on a promotion of $100 off the G29 if I also purchased NFS Payback. The G29 does not work with NFS Payback. From the NFS Payback Intro Screen, I pressed G29 X for "Press X to Continue". This action had no response (should have started the game). The G29 X button works out of game which tells me this is an EA issue. I purchased the steering wheel based on a promotion from EA. Please fix this issue or face a class action lawsuit. Thank you.

Message 110 of 284 (5,095 Views)