Locked at 30 fps on PC

by EzyPzyJapaneze

Original Post

Re: Locked at 30 fps on PC

★ Guide
It has been ages, it can't be that hard to implement.
Message 51 of 66 (2,176 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA games says Ferrari is returning to NFS and that rivals is going to be next gen i say YAY! I am a guy with a 7970 in my pc i choose nfs over battlefiled and i get current gen console standards thrown in my face. I say ok it'll be ok they will patch it up soon or when they launch the AMD MANTEL update but whatt do i get instead ?  disapointment  people are saying that dice has made a blunder with battlefiled 4 well atleast they are trying to fix it not like EA who decide to fire the team and make another game. I am a gamer and i am cheated either you provide me with what you promised or you give me my money back. SHAME on you EA who buy your games I dont belive in piracy but i understand why many are downloading this game because its incomplete. EA you are the reason for your own failure

Message 52 of 66 (2,010 Views)

★★★★ Novice

till NFS rivals is not fixed i shall never buy another NFS game ever i shall probably have better luck with "the crew"

Message 53 of 66 (2,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

So this is still not fixed? I was really looking forward to buying this game, not gonna happen if it runs at 30fps though.

Message 54 of 66 (1,993 Views)

★ Guide

You know you can unlock the 60 fps with startup commands to the .exe file or in the origin shortcut tab

Add without speech marks:
" -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+"

Message 55 of 66 (1,952 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@m4to1987 wrote:

You know you can unlock the 60 fps with startup commands to the .exe file or in the origin shortcut tab

Add without speech marks:
" -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+"

You can do this, but the game speed is still synced to the framerate, so while it doesn't run too fast the game will slow down if your pc lags at any point. They should release a proper patch. I am very glad I got a refund for this as soon as I bought it.

Message 56 of 66 (1,897 Views)

★★ Novice

please a fix!!!

Message 57 of 66 (1,885 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well lucky you Im sutck with a game that doesn't run,

Every other problem is bein fixed and they don't help the gameply like wtf EA?:manmad:

Message 58 of 66 (1,804 Views)

★ Apprentice

Solved?

really?

When?

Message 59 of 66 (1,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EA_Najat wrote:

Hi guys, we would like to let you know that we have forwarded your comments to the Team regarding this topic. Also they have the following to say:

Running at 30 fps provides a smooth experience when driving in this open world powered by AllDrive.
We are listening and targeting 60 FPS in the future.

We don't have an ETA for this at the moment but we hope you find this info helpful.

In a racing game? Never. Even Mario Kart on the Wii runs at 60 fps because Nintendo knows the value of an acceptable framerate in high speed games. On PC this is unacceptable.

Edit: What am I saying... This is unacceptable on any platform.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 60 of 66 (1,750 Views)