Original Post

Re: Locked at 30 fps on PC

★ Guide
Still waiting sadly.
Message 41 of 66 (2,004 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump.

Haven't bought the game, won't even consider buying it, until this and other issues are resolved. If they aren't, oh well. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 42 of 66 (1,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bumping it...

Message 43 of 66 (1,975 Views)

★ Guide

I couldn' resist the game price being slashed to 50 % so I just bought it,  there was nfs hot pursuit, burnout ultimate box and 100 000 speed points in the pack, that's a great bargain for 29.99

I really hope the 30 fps lock will get resolved by the start of the next year Standard smile

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone !!!! Iam off to do some racing :D

Message 44 of 66 (1,942 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

"I really hope the 30 fps lock will get resolved by the start of the next year "

Don't hold your breath!!!!

Message 45 of 66 (1,908 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 46 of 66 (1,878 Views)

★ Guide

Yep I just tried that workaround, it stays on the lovely 30 fps for most of the time but when it dips to down even 1 fps the game slows down quitq drastically and you cannot steer your car very well, it also gets really choppy and unplayable, the developers themselves need to implement the fix, just like they did with most wanted a year ago. I played for about an hour with he 60 fps workaround and there was no problem with the alldrive function...

Message 47 of 66 (1,858 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo .Never
Bug BUg Bug .Slowwwwwwwwwwww 

OMG

Message 48 of 66 (1,813 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So the new year is here and still no patch for something that should have been working properly day one. This isn't a bug that was discovered, it was a deliberate and idiotic decision.

The reason I'm bumping tonight is because it's now January 2nd and it made me realize that I pre-ordered both Rivals and Most Wanted, and neither of those games I considered playable for more than 2 months after buying them because I was waiting on patches. I will never pre-order another EA game.

Message 49 of 66 (1,787 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

bumpity bump bump.

keeping the thread alive, hoping to see a patch for this nightmare.

Message 50 of 66 (1,726 Views)