Jumping Is Not Recorded!

by SalanMH3

Original Post

Re: Jumping Is Not Recorded! Answerd

★★★ Newbie

it's a combination of thing's Guy's & Gal's 1 there may Be some Idiot out there in internet land PSN Messing With U! Via malware or junk like that. or they may Still be working out Bug's. & 2 it help's to go Slow At first hit the jump logo Square on not Sliding Or to the side & 3 It know's When you Try To cheat & it remembers. i had to go off line & go back into my NFSR off line To reset the jump I was at & it Worked Good luck & keep playing NFSRival's.

@SalanMH3 wrote:

It happens to me many times that I do a jump, but nothing appears, I mean the jump is not recorded!

There are objectives where I need to jump specific amount of yards, so I do some jumps, but it is not being recorded and there is no progress.

I noticed that the problem happens mostly if I jump while Turbo is activated or Nitros button is presses. Is this normal or it is a bug?

@SalanMH3 wrote:

It happens to me many times that I do a jump, but nothing appears, I mean the jump is not recorded!

There are objectives where I need to jump specific amount of yards, so I do some jumps, but it is not being recorded and there is no progress.

I noticed that the problem happens mostly if I jump while Turbo is activated or Nitros button is presses. Is this normal or it is a bug?

Message 31 of 34 (896 Views)

Re: Jumping Is Not Recorded! Answered

★★★ Newbie

it's a combination of thing's Guy's & Gal's 1 there may Be some Idiot out there in internet land PSN Messing With U! Via malware or junk like that. or they may Still be working out Bug's. & 2 it help's to go Slow At first hit the jump logo Square on not Sliding Or to the side & 3 It know's When you Try To cheat & it remembers. i had to go off line & go back into my NFSR off line To reset the jump I was at & it Worked Good luck & keep playing NFSRival's.

Message 32 of 34 (895 Views)

Re: Jumping Is Not Recorded!

★ Novice
Ive experienced this same issue on multiple consoles.

If it is a known issue its been known about since the game was out on the last generation consoles.

My question to EA is, why hasnt a game patch to fix such bugs been made and distributed to everyones console for update?

Seems like the right thing to do especially after people have bought your game.
Message 33 of 34 (760 Views)

Re: Jumping Is Not Recorded!

★★★ Newbie
I've got this annoying problem as well. I've tried this jump countless times with the Koenigsegg One:1 as both a Cop and Racer and it refuses to tell me that I completed the jump! I even tried it with the Porsche 918 and still doesn't work!! Hell, I even did it slowly, quickly, with nitrous, without nitrous and even skewed to the side so I would land on the road!!! Furthermore, it doesn't tell me where the last jump is..... Any patches coming up EA?
Message 34 of 34 (653 Views)