Jumping Is Not Recorded!

by SalanMH3

Original Post

Re: Jumping Is Not Recorded!

★★ Apprentice

I changed Car type from Cop to Racer to get my jumps. Cops are not supposed to use sort cuts I have noticed in this game on the 360. If in a Rapid Response  game type and you use a short cut jump you get a penalty of a second or so.

So try the jump again in an opposite faction car.

Message 11 of 34 (3,335 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had this exact issue. It was the last item on the Speedlist and I tried several jumps, got them all clean but didn't record. I even jumped like 300 yards and it required only 145 yards to complete speedlist. I just closed down the game and then the next day I went back and the first jump I tried it recorded and completed Speedlist. Maybe that's all you have to do until they fix this bug.

Message 12 of 34 (3,326 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im having the same issue. I do the jump but it is not counting any of the yards in the speedlist.

Message 13 of 34 (3,309 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue. Tried going faster/slower, still didn't work. Some jumps recorded when I went on a specific part of the ramp :/ Others refuse to be recorded at all.

Message 14 of 34 (3,291 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am experiencing this sme issue. There is a jump, a huge pipe that you drive through with jump at the end situated at the Command Post between I4 and Eastwood Rise. I have launched and landed cleanly, overshooting the current Friends leader scoreboard and the jump is not recorded. Done this several times. I noticed that if I underjump the current leader the jump is recorded, its only when I out distance the current leader's jump that my jump is not recorded.  I've tried not using nitreous before or during the jump and it doesn't affect the recording. There is a dotted line through the air and where the current leader's jump distance is shown and I over jump this quite a bit but my jump just simply is never recorded. Tried going out of the game, coming back in or even clean re-boot and still my jumps are not recorded here.

Thank you,

AlphaBlackPnther

Message 15 of 34 (3,272 Views)

★★ Novice

Well considering the two posts that I've put up haven't been answered or even acknowledged, I figured I would let you know how I found a fix for this problem. Switch your session to single player. As a racer, switch to the 2014 mustang. ( I had 3 or 4 out of all mods on it). The car is slow..Extremely slow if you've been cruising around in the faster cars. However, the car cruises around 120-145mph. Hit those jumps again, no NOS, no turbo. If something like a speed camera has recorded you passing it and the message doesn't go away before you hit the jump it might cause issues so wait until that message goes away or avoid whatever it is that might prompt a message. Hit the jump straight on and it should record the jump. AFTER THAT, doesn't matter how fast or what car you use, your jumps will be recorded and you will be able to beat friends in AutoLog. I was stuck on 73 jumps, I did that and logged all jumps. Then I went back with faster cars using NOS and recorded decent distances. Let me know if that works for you but it should be a sure thing.

Message 16 of 34 (3,239 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@alphablackpnther wrote:

I noticed that if I underjump the current leader the jump is recorded

Tried this and it seems to work fairly consistently. If I don't beat the leader it gets recorded. If i go back and try and beat the leader, it's a bit hit'n'miss.

When there was no leader for the jump, I just had to keep trying.

Message 17 of 34 (3,233 Views)

★ Novice
no jumps are recording for me at all at the moment really annoying!!!
Message 18 of 34 (3,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why code the game to register the jumps and then limit speeds you can hit the jump at?  This makes no sense to me, will there be a patch to correct this?  My group is very competitive and this limits our competition.

Thanks for any and all help.

StealthSniper

Message 19 of 34 (3,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The weird thing I encountered is I have counted 72 jumps with my recorded distance, and I could also see the last 5 jumps I have not completed. But when I check the statistics, it still shows 71/77 jumps...

I have checked the overwatch, it says I have completed 72 jumps, but in statistics the number is 71. Annoying. 

Message 20 of 34 (3,142 Views)