Issue with Overwatch Challenge livery unlock

by Nyteshade517

Original Post

Re: Issue with Overwatch Challenge livery unlock (PS4)

★ Guide
I am on PC and the Maserati has re-locked itself. Level 50 in Overwatch and all 17 challenges completed.
Message 11 of 164 (3,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I play on Xbox 360 and the challenge #6 reward was unlocked for a while, and I went back to my garage to show a friend my blue camo on the Mercedes sls and it was locked again... Quite the awkward moment really
Message 12 of 164 (3,432 Views)

★ Guide

Today when I went into the game, the Maserati was unlocked again. This is on PC version. A full, detailed, list of what each of the 17 challenges unlock would be helpful. I can't remember all of those liveries and what cars they go with to make sure everything is good.

Message 13 of 164 (3,426 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm on PS4 and have Level 50 on Overwatch. I've done all 17 Challenges. Overwatch Discreet (a livery for the BMW M3 GTS) is still re-locked. As you can see now there are others spread across different consoles and the PC who are having the same issues. If this is going to continue you need to just patch out the Overwatch requirement and give everyone access to those items no matter what.

Message 14 of 164 (3,425 Views)

Re: Issue with Overwatch Challenge livery unlock

★★ Novice

At level 50 on overwatch unlocked all extra cars & liveries now they are all locked again :manmad:

Message 15 of 164 (3,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Unlocked the Maserati and now is re-locked
Message 16 of 164 (3,322 Views)

★ Guide
Now my Bentley Continental (UC) has been relocked. Ugh!
Message 17 of 164 (3,316 Views)

★ Novice

This has worked for me most of the time so far if you find your Overwatch unlocks are re-locking.  Log out of Need For Speed Network on any device you have logged onto with, example: if you are logged onto it on a PC and your iPhone, log out on both of them.  I just did that and my Bentley, Maseratti, etc. have all re-appeared.  You will have to quit and reload the game I find, if it doesn't work try logging out of NFS Network while your game is running, and then quit and try again. 

Message 18 of 164 (3,302 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My faith in this problem being fixed is basically zero because nobody from EA will even come on here and admit there is a problem no matter how many people say there is one.

Message 19 of 164 (3,272 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Nyteshade517 wrote:

My faith in this problem being fixed is basically zero because nobody from EA will even come on here and admit there is a problem no matter how many people say there is one.

Nyteshade517 We are currently investigating - Once we find something related to this issue in particular I will let you know.

Message 20 of 164 (3,255 Views)