Re: How to change controls nfs rivals ON PS3

by EA_Najat

Original Post

How to change controls nfs rivals ON PS3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
If EA will not offer a way to change the controls I will sell this game and it will be the last EA game I bought, EVER
How hard can it be to make that possible. I find it very rude, arrogant unbelievable etc that they offer only the standard setting
Message 1 of 14 (15,938 Views)

★ Pro

Then sell your game. How many games offer any customization in controls for console anyways? Different pre-set control scheme perhaps.

Message 2 of 14 (15,769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have to say after owning ALL the Need For Speed Games I think this is the first one where you can't remap the controller.  It's annoying when you have been playing for years and you are used to a certain way you set up your controller. I think its just a lazy job by the coders to be honest. It all started when you couldn't delete certain songs from the soundtrack. Hope there is a patch for it..

Message 3 of 14 (15,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow - That is so unprofessional for you to say that. - "sell your game".  Where is your sense of customer service?

Most other console games offer customization either by remapping or different presets.  It is very rare not to be able to make adjustments.  And, previous nfs titles had control options. 

I, personally, play most games with inverted camera controls.  Most games allow this feature, or patch it later to include it.  I have actually taken controllers apart and resoldered them to allow for different button and joystick configurations.  

EA needs to patch this game.  Or, yes, I will sell it...and not buy another nfs game.   

Message 4 of 14 (15,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Yes you can get to the garage and see the controller layout but they need to add a patch or something so you can customize it. But don't go all 12 year old and NEVER BUY ANOTHER EA GAME EVER.

Message 5 of 14 (14,843 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep, a tad annoyed  with this too, having put up a similar post myself. I have the very same problem on the Xbox 360. I have been using  racing games with the same control  set up for years and find when Playing using triggers it hurts( Due to a previous injuries). Think a patch is require for all systems.  Being able to configure the controller you your own prefered settings would be Ideal but at least a few pre sets would be nice.  I find it really annoying when you can play with your prefered set up. Have have some other racing games made by another company where my brake and handbrake are the opposite way around.   I  can Just about live with that .

Please EA Sort out the control Set up.

Message 6 of 14 (14,833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"sell your game"? seriously, this from an EA employee?

Message 7 of 14 (14,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sell your game?

So we cannot trust EA to make a playable game?Is this what you are saying?

I just cannot wait to tweet this! Prepare for war :P

Message 8 of 14 (13,492 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

@swamprat82 wrote:

"sell your game"? seriously, this from an EA employee?

You can recognize EA Employees with the Red EA logo 'EA - Admin' on their badge. He is not an EA employee but a Community Member.

Message 9 of 14 (13,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I meet the same problem , so **bleep** ,i cant use that control to playing the game, damn it  very hard to control for me.... how can i change the control setting ,anyone teach me ?

Message 10 of 14 (12,392 Views)