Re: How do I play NFS Rivals without multiplayer intrusion?

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I play NFS Rivals without multiplayer intrusion?

★ Apprentice

While I'm getting up to speed in the game, and learning the controls, etc, I'd like to play without the multi-player options, such as other players appearing in my world.

I read that this would be an option, but I can't seem to figure out how to play the game by myself for the time being without other players.  Thanks.  

The game looks and plays great, but Criterion has never been able to make a simple, easy-to-understand menu.  They've made some of my favorite games, but they all have had confusing menus.

Message 1 of 6 (2,113 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

From the many gameplay videos I have watched on youtube, I saw it in the "All Drive" option. Supposed to be 3 options: 1) Offline, 2) Friends only and 3) Totally open multiplayer. Mind you there will still be a lot of AI Racers and Police roaming around in offline mode.

I have seen so many videos of people thinking they are racing with real players when it's really AI. Real people will show as slightly larger blue Police officer or orange (racers) triangles on your minimap and world map. Now if UPS would hurry up and deliver my copy today Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (2,133 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

I do not yet have the game as I will get it on the 21st but as far as I know this is not an option and can not be disabled sorry

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 6 (2,108 Views)

★ Guide

From the many gameplay videos I have watched on youtube, I saw it in the "All Drive" option. Supposed to be 3 options: 1) Offline, 2) Friends only and 3) Totally open multiplayer. Mind you there will still be a lot of AI Racers and Police roaming around in offline mode.

I have seen so many videos of people thinking they are racing with real players when it's really AI. Real people will show as slightly larger blue Police officer or orange (racers) triangles on your minimap and world map. Now if UPS would hurry up and deliver my copy today Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (2,134 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ye I think the same and you can see players by there names on top of there cars that is all the option I am still not sore will wait till 21 it find out o and I will bust you I like cops aha 

Message 4 of 6 (2,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Bob422 is correct, it is under the alldrive options screen

More info here

Message 5 of 6 (2,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Go to all drive settings, click it, then click on start private session it will be right at the top

Message 6 of 6 (1,988 Views)