Re: How do I get my restricted vehicles back?

by Jacobba55

Original Post

How do I get my restricted vehicles back?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Everytime I login and go on as an police I always could never get my vehicles back when they are restricted. I started an mission which restricted my vehicles from use. And I still couldn't get my police vehicles back to be used again. I just got up to level 11 and I  really want to try out the Lexus. Can someone tell me how to get all my restricted vehicles back.

NOTE: I use a PS4 when I play the game.

Message 1 of 2 (556 Views)

Re: How do I get my restricted vehicles back?

★★★★ Guide

@jaeyeonjames I'm on PS4 too, love the Lexus LFA! But my favourite has to be the SLR McLaren 722... I'll try and help.

What should happen is that you only need to complete the "assignment" objectives (cop equivalent of a racer's "speedlist") for that particular section of your cop career; should be able to progress as normal with the next assignment (and the story) afterwards!

You'll either be on the one where you're restricted to the Dodge Charger SRT-8 models, or the one where you have to use an impounded Ferrari Enzo. Either way, you should just be able to complete those objectives on the list (right hand side of the screen during gameplay, and also one of the menu options in the Command Centre) then you'll finally advance the story, and be able to drive that lovely Lexus.

Good luck, hope you get to hear that beautiful V10 engine soon!

Message 2 of 2 (497 Views)