Re: How can this game be release with so many issues???

by darthcontinent

Original Post

How can this game be release with so many issues???

★★★★★ Newbie

This game is ridiculously unfinished when it comes to bugs!  

Constant freezing, boost not working on cars, lag issues, host migrations on single player, impossible to get away from police at times.  

If this was a beta then I would understand but after paying full retail for a game with some many problems is beyond frustrating. 

The worst part is it is actually a good game just with so many bugs and obviously rushed for release before Christmas.

Also in my efforts to try and take my issues directly to EA all that is offered is these forums, or if there is a way then obviously they would

prefer the forum community to do all the work.

Would be nice to see some compensation for the frustration this game has caused but I'm sure EA wants to hold onto there prestigious title of one of the worlds most hated companies.

Venting aside I've always liked the NFS franchise and I really want to like this game but the issues keep me from loving it

Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You know, I now understand why people hate on EA.....because they do bull**bleep** like this!!!!

If they knew the game was not finished (which I am most likely sure they were aware of), they should have delayed the game!! I wouldn't mind the game being delayed, as long as it means more bugs will ironed out of the game. And EA support is absolutely ridiculous!! I think I lost a brain cell talking to the Game Advisors, who are completely clueless with the game....I'm sure if they played the game, they would know what we are talking about!!

I am not an NFS Hater, I actually really like the new-gen NFS Games (NFS The Run, Hot Pursuit 2010, Most Wanted 2012, Rivals).

NFS Rivals REALLY REALLY could have brought back the NFS Franchise, the ideas that went into this game are truly amazing, that is no lie. But because there are just too many issues, lack / non-existant support, it completely buggers up the game!!

I am now telling all my friends NOT to buy NFS Rivals if they do not want to waste their money. I honesly never thought I would regret pre-ordering a game. I suppose I have learnt my lesson from this experience - NEVER to pre-order anything with an EA label on it.

If EA doesn't fix up this game, I WILL NOT buy another EA game again, seriously. I will find alternates.

Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

★★★ Novice

In the rush to release, I think the gaming community becomes EA's unofficial beta testers. :manfrustrated:

You would think a game that has been released for SALE to the general public would have any major bugs worked out already, but EA has a lousy track record in this regard.

I secretly hope some ninja playing the Mission Impossible theme on his MP3 player infiltrates EA / Ghost and leaks the game's source code to the world so that it can be fixed by developers committed to making a solid game, to doing it right the first time, rather than being driven to make mistakes thanks in part to merciless release deadlines but also insufficient or nonexistent internal testing. :mansad:

Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)