Re: How To Won Rapid Responses In Need For Speed Rivals

by Jacobba55

Original Post

★★ Novice

i told you before that in a special rapid response event i won.

actually in special events i got smoother cars.

now about hardware part, it is nfsr programmers's fault.

they cannot detect my hardware and installed the game and made that game running.

now when it is running and i can win other events then it is not my hardware part.

now if it comes to windows problem then also it is nfsr programmers's fault.

they cannot make a smother program.

actually it is not a programmatic problem it is a POLITICS.

two options are there.

number one, as i told you everyone is going for console games or nobody wants pc games anymore specially windows based games so nfsr wants to redirect pc game lovers to console games, as you confirmed that you won with a slowest car and i told you i cannot win with fastest car that proves you have to go for console games.

number two, nfsr programmers do not want gamers to fully complete the game.

Message 11 of 14 (665 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SarkarSaurav Wait, wait, wait! Don't be so hasty, I don't think this is a secret conspiracy scenario where EA are trying to get PC gamers to redirect to console, because this wouldn't really benefit them directly. I also can't even comprehend why a developer would make a game that can't be completed fully, that makes no sense whatsoever, as people would stop buying it and the game would rapidly lose popularity.

So, we've established that it is not an issue with your device, and not an issue with the game. But I don't think the programmers (or any political reason) are necessarily at fault either. I'm now thinking it might be the way your hardware interacts with the application, maybe a software issue? Something about you telling me it that it "didn't recognise your hardware."

Could you provide me some answers please? I just have a few questions. Firstly, wanted to ask about this "special event" you are describing: is it an Overwatch challenge or something else? Next up, do you know how many frames per second your game is running at? I believe Rivals is supposed to run at 30FPS. Are you playing online, or are you in a private session? And finally, I would advise you check everything under the settings page at a Garage or Command Post, just to be safe!

Thanks for your patience, I'm trying my best, but please note that I don't have much knowledge on PC, nor am I associated with EA so I can't do that much.
Message 12 of 14 (651 Views)

★★ Novice

I changed every option to LOW and where possible i made it OFF and played OFFLINE as a SINGLE PLAYER and used Koenigsegg One:1 COP car and finished Rapid Response without collision and in a EASY, STRAIGHT and SIMPLE track BLUE RUSH in just 10 sec to go in Bronze, that is 2 min 40 sec.

As i told you i cannot remember the events so i don't know it was Overwatch or not.

I don't know how to check frames per second.

Now about the game.

I changed the options to LOW to ULTRA and found little bit of difference in game quality.

Now a game like NFSR you don't need to give high end graphics details because car key is not going to fall on the roads or on the sands or on the ice and you have to magnify that area to take your key like in Hitman Absolution game the hitman 47 used sniffer riffle to magnify or zoom in the target to shoot.

Even rain drops are not going to reflect from any object to any where.

Trees are not going to fall or the racer is not going to climb the tree.

Even ice rain also not going to fall and the cop is not going to come out of the car to fetch the racer on the ice.

Even the cars are not in fire when they are wrecked.

Even from cars fire balls are not coming out like royal rumble 4 car racing game in showckwave.com which is not available in this moment which i used to play online few years back.

Nothing SPECIAL is there in NFSR except day and night change over.

In today times the graphic designers works on better picture quality with lower file sizes.

In facebook i uploaded picture which is larger in file size but when i downloaded that same picture it was much lesser still the picture was great.

So NFSR graphic designers should had worked on better quality but lower in file size.

Message 13 of 14 (604 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SarkarSaurav Okay... Well, Need For Speed Rivals does have a day night cycle and some weather too actually. But it sadly didn't have busted cutscenes, if you like those I recommend you check out NFS The Run, Undercover'a brutal busted scenes or Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon because they are great Need For Speed games.

Now back to Rivals, I'm not really sure what the problem is anymore. If it is the USP of the game you are looking for, it's the ability to play as Cop and Racer, whilst having a great online connection with some reasonable graphics and beautiful licensed cars. I was just playing it and making a video of Dodge Charger gameplay, it was awesome... Anyway, if there's anything else I can do to help, let me know. My only advice left is to contact an EA advisor and explain the issues, because there must be a very, very serious problem for the Koenigsegg to be barely getting bronze in an easy Rapid Response.
Message 14 of 14 (602 Views)