Re: HD content won't download on hard drive in Xbox 360

by Normansx5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HD content won't download on hard drive in Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

I bought my new nfs rivals on Xbox 360.  When I started it, it asked to download HD content for about 1.6GB. I had 2 GB free on my internal storage, but when I selected it, a pop-up said you can only download the content on a hard drive. Isn't the one I have, the internal storage, a hard drive?

Please let me know if I have to buy extra storage as soon as possible as I don't wanna wait any more to start this game!

Message 1 of 6 (3,774 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Darius-4000-xxx

I see that you responded to an older topic so the user will most likely already have his issue resolved.

However, a flash disk such as present in most XB360 Slim versions won't be able to install the content. You will need an actual dedicated HDD device in your system.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (4,226 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

yes it is a hard drive

Message 2 of 6 (3,728 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Darius-4000-xxx

I see that you responded to an older topic so the user will most likely already have his issue resolved.

However, a flash disk such as present in most XB360 Slim versions won't be able to install the content. You will need an actual dedicated HDD device in your system.

Message 3 of 6 (4,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I have an actual dedicated HDD device in my system with 3GB but it still won't install content.

Message 4 of 6 (2,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here's a screenshot of the error.

Message 5 of 6 (2,867 Views)

Re: HD-контент не загружается на жесткий диск в Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

Я скачивал  NFS Rivals но зависает намертво на заставке «скачать HD текстуры», что делать? Папка с файлами уже есть на Xbox 360 Freeboot Aurora

Message 6 of 6 (455 Views)