Error Code: 800d0000

by pantz30

Original Post

Error Code: 800d0000

★★★ Newbie
"You must be signed in to xbox live and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title"
Error code: 800D0000

Xbox one, keep getting this message, have resetmy password and updated all info verified it's correct Origin account also shows Xbox one profile listed but I still continue to get this error message

Message 1 of 14 (4,177 Views)

Re: Error Code: 800d0000

★★★ Newbie

Me to

@pantz30 wrote:
"You must be signed in to xbox live and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title"
Error code: 800D0000

Xbox one, keep getting this message, have resetmy password and updated all info verified it's correct Origin account also shows Xbox one profile listed but I still continue to get this error message

Message 2 of 14 (4,163 Views)

NFS Network

★★★★★ Newbie

On the need for speed network says my Xbox One is not connected i keep trying to connect it but it's not work and i can't even get over watch

Message 3 of 14 (4,242 Views)

Re: NFS Network

Community Manager (retired)

Ricoedg if you see this message: "No game data detected", then maybe you are using Firefox. If so this is a known issue and you should try with an alternate browser while the team is working on a fix.

However if you are cannot log into the Network via the App (tablet / smartphone), there is a thread here where we are collecting information: Overwatch problems

Message 4 of 14 (4,238 Views)

Cannot Connect to EA servers/ Login to Origin Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

I own an Xbox One, and a copy of Need for Speed: Rivals.

Until a few days ago, everything ran fine. I was able to play online at my leasure, and had a very enjoyable online experience with the game.

One day, however, I sat down to play, and I got a couple of messages.

The first one read "Sign into Origin to acess online features".

"Alright, then." I said, and proceeded to press A. The screen switches over to the "signing into the Origin..." screen, probably a split second, and immidiately goes to "You must be signed in to Xbox Live and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title."

I looked at the screen, puzzled. Maybe I had just been dropped from the network, or something.

"Xbox, go home", I said. I was at the dashboard now, and could visibly see all my friends and dashboard advertisements.

I was even more confused at that point, so I went and checked both my network and multiplayer connection at the settings menu.

As I suspected, I was still connected to the internet.

So I went back to NFS, and tried to connect to a game via the all drive settings/extras. Same message both times.

This has been a consistent problem for a solid week now, and I have no idea why. I'm connected through Origin, as far as I know-and I'm using the same email address as my Xbox 360 account. I've even gone through the whole "add friend/search for friends" process on the Origin aplication for the PC.

Can someone explain to me why it's doing this? I'd very much like to fix this and engage in online activity again. Getting chased by/chasing AI cars gets kind of stale after a while.

Message 5 of 14 (4,882 Views)

i cant connect to ea server xbox 360

★★★ Newbie
Im trying to play online with friends but the message "you must be signed in to xbox live and the ea servers in order to access the online features of this title" i click on and all it does nothing. Help please?
Message 6 of 14 (4,269 Views)

Re: i cant connect to ea server xbox 360

Community Manager (retired)

@Freilin 

Can you please make sure you've linked your Gamertag to your Origin account?

Your Gamertag/PSN ID and Origin Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online if you use the same email address for both. We recommend that you check your Origin account to ensure your emails match. 

If the email address for your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID is different than the address for your Origin account, connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can download Origin for both PC and Mac.
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you have issues connecting your account, you will need to properly link them by contacting a Game Advisor.

Message 7 of 14 (4,263 Views)

cant connect to ea servers Need For Speed Rivals Xbox 360

★ Novice
Hi, i have an origin account, i have my gamertag linked, everything ive read everywhere has been done BUT i cannot access this game online. Isnt that the whole point? Please help me fast. I bought the game second hand but had a previously created account when i used to own the game before. So it should work. Also, i cant find the product code. No actual manual just an on disc one. I know im supposed to link it via product code but without it am i never going to be able to play online? I play my second hand disc of NFS Most Wanted (newer one) online seamlessly so why not this? Why is it even different in the way it is setup to play online? Please please get back to A.S.A.P.

Thanks,
HyDrOpOnIc1987 (thats my 360 gamertag)
Message 8 of 14 (4,161 Views)

cannot connect to ea servers Xbox 360

★ Novice
Hi, im trying to play NFS Rivals online. Whenever i try to get it to go online it says "You must be signed in to Xbox Live and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title". Now, im signed into Xbox Live, obviously, and have linked my gamertag. I have signed into the Origin site as well. Why is this happening? I bought the game SPECIFICALLY for the online content. Please help me fix this issue. I also have NFS Most Wanted: a CRITERION GAME. It went online first shot. Since they BOTH use this Autolog thing, whats causing RIVALS to not go online. I have attached a pic showing that i am signed into Xbox Live, one showing the message, and another showing that my gamertag is linked.
Message 9 of 14 (4,156 Views)

cannot connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie
cannot connect with ea servers but I know they are connected because I went on their website and it said they were and because I played Madden 15 and it connected to the ea servers on that game
Message 10 of 14 (3,916 Views)