Doesn’t work on Xbox

by FanaticMagic859

Original Post

Doesn’t work on Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ea, I am very dissappointed in you for making the game Need for speed rivals for Xbox one s and it not working. You guys are [Edit - Admin.]. When we tried to return it, your copyright laws wouldn’t let us. I was very exited to play it but I was quickly very disappointed. Not worth the money.

Message 1 of 3 (781 Views)

Re: Doesn’t work on Xbox

★★★ Newbie

@FanaticMagic859 wrote:

Ea, I am very dissappointed in you for making the game Need for speed rivals for Xbox one s and it not working. You guys are [Edit - Admin.]. When we tried to return it, your copyright laws wouldn’t let us. I was very exited to play it but I was quickly very disappointed. Not worth the money.

I have have the same issues as soon as it loads up to play boom it crashes completely as you said I was so excited to play this and then it just messed up I don’t get you EA you make an excitingly good game and don’t do nothing about it not working disgraceful 

Message 2 of 3 (429 Views)

Re: Doesn’t work on Xbox

★★★ Newbie
@FanaticMagic859 I had the same problem very angry with them over this and I dont see them doing anything about it why is what I’d love to know come on EA we’re waiting
Message 3 of 3 (428 Views)