Re: DirectX Error

by -leafspring-3Z-

Original Post

★★★ Novice

my specs are intel i7 q720 1,6(turbo boost 2.8), 8gb RAM and Ati mobility radeon hd 4670 1 gb and have the same problem when i start the game "createpixelshader..."

Message 91 of 262 (42,350 Views)

★★ Novice

@eanajat wrote:

Just a quick clarification about the DiretX errors mentioned in this thread as I have received some questions about that.
The team is currently investigating this error: "DirectX function "CreatePixelShader for (null)".

Some of you are experiencing a different DirectX error such as:

• DIG_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED or
  • DIG_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

If so, I would like to ask you if you can have a look to this message and tell us if you have tried one of the steps listed.

There are different possible causes for this error.

I had a look at the message and performed the downclocking step (my card is factory-overclocked). It seems to have helped. I played for roughly an hour without crashes (didn't even make the 10 minute mark before).

Also, I noticed short freezes every 10-15 minutes which probably would have been crashes without the downclocking.

Thanks for the help. Standard smile

Message 92 of 262 (42,299 Views)

★★ Novice

Damn it. I too have this error. Can't even play the game. This my error message:

DirectX Function "Create PixelShader for (null)" failed with E_INVALIDARG ("AN invalid parameter was passed to the returning function. "). GPU: "ATI Radeon HD 4650", Driver: 13.4 (8.97.100-130424a-156445E-ATI)

Message 93 of 262 (42,254 Views)

Re: DirectX Error (Found a fix for this)

★★ Novice
Message 94 of 262 (42,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I log into NFS rivals but after 1st race it crashed and show DirectX Error : DrectX Function " GetDeviceRemovedRason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE REMOVED .
what can I Do ?

Message 95 of 262 (42,184 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven't even played a complete race due to the serious lag. So wouldn't be able to help with the directx error or if I have encountered this problem. Ultimately EA needs to take care of all direct x errors and the lag that makes unwanting to play.

Message 96 of 262 (42,176 Views)

★ Novice

I also have this problem. install the game today, booted it and right after i said the same error: DirectX function "CreatePixelShader for (null)" failed with E_INVALIDARG ("An invalid parameter was passed to the returning function"). GPU:"ATI Radeon HD 5800 series", Driver: 13,4 (12.104-130328a-157485C-ATI)

I have a radeon 5850 1 GB GPU

Message 97 of 262 (41,916 Views)

★★ Novice
Now i got second problem,it's blank screen issue.now what..??
Message 98 of 262 (41,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

go to :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZWZHPzzWzU

then: https://www.mediafire.com/?csvoyhy9tatcy0i and start playing the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no difference with this patch applied.

Message 99 of 262 (41,465 Views)

★★ Novice
Now blank screen issues fix karo..
Message 100 of 262 (41,441 Views)