Cannot access EA on Need For Speed Rivals Error Code 40010000

by SLO7H

Original Post

Cannot access EA on Need For Speed Rivals Error Code 40010000

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Cannot access EA on Need For Speed Rivals, I get Error Code 4001000.

Got a PS4.

I have linked my PSN and Origin (EA) account already. Through Origin --> Friends --> Add a Friend --> Connect with PSN.

But each time I start NFS it says "Signing in to EA servers" or something, then it tells me that I need to sign in to PSN and EA servers. And it doesn't even give me the option to do so, the only options are OK and decline (or something). When I click OK, nothing happens, so basically I can only play offline.

Oddly enough I can play Battlefield without any issues...

So do you have any tips on how to solve this issue?

I wanted to contact support, but the only option it gave me was a phone number, which will cost me money, and it's  45 minute wait time. So basically EA want more money, even though they charge massive amounts for their games.

Hopefully somebody here have some good tips.

Message 1 of 26 (6,783 Views)

Re: Cannot access EA on Need For Speed Rivals Error Code 4001000

★★★ Newbie
Need for speed shift wont let me play on line
Message 2 of 26 (6,709 Views)

Re: Cannot access EA on Need For Speed Rivals Error Code 40010000

★★★ Novice

Does nobody have any tips?

Message 3 of 26 (6,695 Views)

need for speed rivals on xbox 360 connection issuesto EA servers.

★★★ Newbie

Why won't need for speed rivals connect to the EA servers for multiplayer game play. I have logged into my account and downloaded your Origin app but have no success. When i turn on the game and try and connect to the friends section or connect I receive the message that i need to be connected to xbox live and ea servers. All of m connections are good and i have xbox live gold. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 4 of 26 (5,768 Views)

Need for Speed Rivals(Xbox 360) - Origin Error 40010000

★★★ Novice
Origin error 40010000.
Top Questions:
Gold? February 2016
Cache? Clean
Link Acc Xbox 360? Yes
Message 5 of 26 (5,814 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Rivals(Xbox 360) - Origin Error 40010000

★★★ Novice

I dont know whats going on, but im connected but it keeps saying i have to be connected to both XBL and EA SERVERS to play online... Please fix this asap..

Message 6 of 26 (5,808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have this problem too! EA bad company and love only money. Rivals and ea origin, network, autolog and etc services *edit inappropriate language*

Message 7 of 26 (5,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same story here. I am able to go online with Need for speed the run, but Need for speed rivals keeps asking to login to Origin and XBOX  live. Since I am able to race online with the run I suspect a server issue.

Message 8 of 26 (5,805 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes i am too. Support as baby not help. Need for speed network says error : failed to conndct remote services. No idea no help suck nfs. I paid twice for sucks rivals...

Message 9 of 26 (5,793 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue, and I see several posts here about the same thing but no response from EA. I just need to know if it is a server ir client issue so I can stop trying to figure out what may be wrong on my end.

Message 10 of 26 (5,769 Views)