Re: Cannot access EA on Need For Speed Rivals Error Code 40010000

by Wylaf_B

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Yes, I have Gold subscribtion valid to 05 February 2016. My GamerTag: szelest2

My two other friends are Gold too, They have the same issue, game bought during Christmas Sale.

Message 21 of 26 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im playing NFS Rivals online already. Multiplayer is working correctly. Thanks!

Message 22 of 26 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having this problem and can't seem to fix. Modern had been reset and re configured. Help please! Was playing fine a week or so ago.
Message 23 of 26 (1,284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Its April 2018 and the problem keeps, I have Xbox Live Gold and EA account aswell but it says the same anyways, I would appreciate any help
Game platform : Xbox 360. Gamertag : KillyCZ
Message 24 of 26 (1,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey KillyCZ, many here on the answers section also suffer from this dreaded error, here's some info I have found with other from the community:

1. The online servers are "Functional" in the sense that some users that have played the game before November 2017 can enter the online portion of the game and play with others, but anyone playing the game on the Xbox 360 side after November 2017 cannot go in, myself included.

2. The answers to this problem is unknown even to EA, after several online chats and call no one there know why this is happening, on the help page https://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/bd-p/Need-for-Speed-Rivals states that the Xbox 360 servers are "DOWN", this could be the potential issue of new users trying to connect but EA's IT guys dont run said servers or know why they are down.

3. This problem will not go away until they either fix the server connectivity issue, flat out disconnected them for good, reset them or magic. At this point it's anyone's guess.

the best course of action is to open a help case and you yourself talking to a representative about the error and tell them that there are at least 10 people on the answers forum that are also unfortunately locked out of the Multiplayer portion of the game at least on the Xbox 360 side.

Best of luck.

Message 25 of 26 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im trying to access the online multiplayer on need for speed rivals and i keep getting the same error code: 0000069.

where it says that i need to be signed in to playstation network and the ea servers to get the online features but it doesnt let me as the pop up i need is only on the screen for a split second and then goes away again. but the screen doesnt give me an option to sign in to anything that i need to. i am already signed into psn and the ea servers.

i know every reply in this forum is from years ago but if anyone has had the same problem please reply or if ea themselves want to help with fixing their own problem then reply

thank you 

Message 26 of 26 (304 Views)