Can't place at all on any time trials in need for speed rivals

by sonixmonty

Original Post

Can't place at all on any time trials in need for speed rivals

★★★ Newbie

Though I have maxed out my car with every possible speed enhancement, I cannot get a bronze, silver or gold on any time trial, even in the "push it" trail which is practically straight road. I logged the upload of this youtube example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0kR5wV3MM and within the 1st check point the racer had a speed of 156 and a time of approx 11 secs, I logged for myself a speed of 190 and a time of approx 14 secs. Three seconds longer at a higher speed and as I progressed with mostly higher speeds, each check point put me further behind. This occurs in every race. 

Can someone help, am I doing something wrong?

Message 1 of 5 (15,084 Views)

Re: Can't place at all on any time trials in need for speed rivals

★★★★★ Expert

Try changing your speed list if that does not work  also try repair install just press your game icon in origin and press repair install if it does not work then re-install the game at one point some of my friends had all most the exact problem and re-installed the game and it worked so try that if nothing works then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 5 (15,006 Views)

★ Pro

@sonixmonty wrote:

Though I have maxed out my car with every possible speed enhancement, I cannot get a bronze, silver or gold on any time trial, even in the "push it" trail which is practically straight road. I logged the upload of this youtube example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0kR5wV3MM and within the 1st check point the racer had a speed of 156 and a time of approx 11 secs, I logged for myself a speed of 190 and a time of approx 14 secs. Three seconds longer at a higher speed and as I progressed with mostly higher speeds, each check point put me further behind. This occurs in every race. 

What? You're making no sense at all... you're saying you can't complete any time trail and that each check point puts you further behind, yet in the video you complete the time trail and there's no bugs at all and you get the gold medal. I don't really see what the problem is here...

Message 3 of 5 (14,998 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@trickeh2k wrote:

@sonixmonty wrote:

What? You're making no sense at all... you're saying you can't complete any time trail and that each check point puts you further behind, yet in the video you complete the time trail and there's no bugs at all and you get the gold medal. I don't really see what the problem is here...

Yep i sow that myself still does are the steps he shod take i said above if he has the problem 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 4 of 5 (14,996 Views)

★ Novice

Aren't time trials solo races? Because if they are then why are there 2 racers? Do you mean Head to Head?

Message 5 of 5 (2,455 Views)