Bought game but cant find product code

by romaart55

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought game but cant find product code

★★★ Newbie

I bought need for speed rivals from Wal Mart (not from Origin online) and it asks me for a product code when i try to install the game, i do not see one in or on the box or anywhere like that. Does anyone know where I can find my product code? Or if there is no code given in the box, how do i find it online? Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (1,562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bought game but cant find product code

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@romaart55 

You'll need to contact Walmart if they've failed to supply you with a redeemable code.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,662 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@romaart55 

You'll need to contact Walmart if they've failed to supply you with a redeemable code.

Message 2 of 6 (1,663 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@romaart55 

Do you still have the receipt? Some retailers print the Product code on the receipt. I am not sure about this one in particular but maybe you can check.

Message 3 of 6 (1,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sent this to Origin like 4 days ago and still no answer, apparently its online 24/7 -.- :

Hi, My Sims account Product Code is no where to be seen! I cant find it Anywhere! Please send it again since I have made this purchase over 30 minutes ago and I still cannot find it. I need it to log in since the game is not appering to show in the My Games section and the only other way is to value it by entering the Product Code.

Kind regards,
Kirsty
Message 4 of 6 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my grandma sent it to me so idk were the reseet is or if she has it so do I haft to by a new game

Message 5 of 6 (1,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased madden 18 from best buy and there is no code inside the case anywhere

Message 6 of 6 (1,002 Views)