Re: Bad graphics / textures nfs rivals ps4

by scrble

Original Post

Bad graphics / textures nfs rivals ps4

★★ Novice

hi, help!

im having issues of textures not loading or flashing not on the road or cars, more the groung tectures all over the place. 

ground mountain , desert... flikering on not appearing...

in happened to me twice now.

i exit the game completely and reload it, sometimes it fixes it sometimes its the same...

is this a game issue, a ps4 graphics card problem,... should i delete the game content and reinstall it???

Message 1 of 6 (5,359 Views)

Community Manager

The PS4 usually installs all games on the hard drive but this may take a bit of time. From what I have seen so far there is a small loading bar below the game once the disk was put in and once this bar is full you can launch the game. However in this state it is still installing the game while you are already playing and this might cause some issues with bad textures, flickering, not loading in time etc. So please make sure the game is fully installed and then check again. If that doesn't help I would recommend a new installation.

Message 2 of 6 (5,331 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm having the same problem on minimal settings on PC. Goes away when the game options are maxed out, but I drop to 1 fps so, not really a solution.

Message 3 of 6 (5,316 Views)

★★ Novice

this is what it looks like, i made the video this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m7T4a4M3bc

Message 4 of 6 (5,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is exactly the same issue I get when playing the game in offline mode (or shutting down my network). I play on PC though.

Message 5 of 6 (5,276 Views)

★ Apprentice

I found a "fix" go into alldrive settings while in game and change your server type to private/public/single player or whatever, then switch back, it seemed to work for me for whatever reason, I still can't play fully offline, but single player is good enough I suppose. Still no pause though!

Message 6 of 6 (5,268 Views)