Re: Another week and still no answers;

by nooreain21

Original Post

Another week and still no answers;

★★ Apprentice

After 2 more online 'live chats' with EA agents, I am again directed to come to this place for a solution to the on-going problem of failure to launch or sustain connection with Need for speed Rivals on the xbox one or xbox one x platforms. I can confirm no such problems on Playstation. 

But, I see no answers .. only many pleas for help with this self same problem that has been going on for months. Each time I check in here, i read the same strained requests, sometimes from the same players sometimes from the newly infected who have come here thinking all will be good ... well it's not good, never has been and never likely to be.  This place has joined the list of the most Ironic Oxymorons known to man. There are no answers. Ok how about a solution; how about EA offering to buy the game back from us, not at full price, we did get some time in before they decided to neglect the game [possibly for NFS2015 {which they neglected before they even launched} definitely for Payback which had more patches than a history teachers corduroy jacket {and is still beyond saving}]

I'll even settle for a definitive 'we know it's an issue but we are working on it' or 'we know it's an issue but we cant fix it, we dont know how to'. At very least it would stop thousands of us trying to start the game, getting frustrated, calling EA. being directed to this place then leaving dejected like we did the last time.

The reputation of EA is being damaged by the likes of Ghost, but then again it is EA that takes the money .... we need answers and if this place can't manage that then it close it also.

Message 1 of 4 (714 Views)

NFSP. Rivals Will not play on Xbox One X.

★★★ Newbie

I have a Xbox One X, That i just bought on 03/19/18. And i have NFSP. Rivals Complete edition, that will not play. It says it is signing into EA game servers, then freezes up, And goes into a continuous loop of restarting. So i thought it was a defective Xbox One X, Took it back to Gamestop, explained to them what was going on, They exchanged it out for another Xbox One X, I took that ne home, Tried to play NFSP. Rivals, And the exact same thing happened.

Oddly I still have my Xbox One console, which if I try to play NFSD. Rivals it plays, but it has issues from time to time, for example: It will sometimes not load up so I can play, Or it will freeze up during game play, How ever it does this only on occasion. So with all this said, EA, Whats going on with NFSP. Rivals on the Xbox One X?

I have completely removed the game and reinstalled it back like 3 times, I have done all of what EA Games suggested I do as far as trouble shooting guides they have sent to me. And it still is not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Message 2 of 4 (668 Views)

Re: NFSP. Rivals Will not play on Xbox One X.

★★ Apprentice
its something do with XBOX system.
Message 3 of 4 (589 Views)

Re: Another week and still no answers;

★★ Apprentice
its something to with XBOX systems.
Message 4 of 4 (587 Views)