Re: will the abandoned cars return in 2020?

by Jacobba55

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@FNAF_LORD87 How did your get abandoned cars? Can you see me how to get abandoned cars in nfs payback
Message 11 of 13 (814 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Junior-iron3

I'd be happy to answer that for you, if you're alright with me doing so?

Abandoned Cars were a weekly rotation of vehicles which would be at a certain spot in Fortune Valley. I believe it started in late 2018, with the Mazda RX-7 and continued all the way to about June 2019. These spots would be marked on the map with a blue icon, similar to Bait Crates (except with a crowbar instead of a box) and would only appear when you were close enough. When you found the car, you'd trigger the event and have to drive whatever car it was that week back to Airfield 73, whilst avoiding getting busted by Fortune Valley's finest.

These events are unique since the escape point is always the same, and because Rhinos would actually spawn in a spontaneous way that wasn't scripted like in events.

It was also the only way to get the FVPD Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, which I'm constantly asked about... That was never added to any of the dealerships, so it's impossible to obtain by legitimate means.

Long story short, Abandoned Cars used to be an interesting way to obtain a unique car each week which stopped sometime last year. I hope this clears things up for you!

Message 12 of 13 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want all cars back too in 2020.

Message 13 of 13 (597 Views)