where´s the car list?

by Smario777

Original Post

where´s the car list?

★★★★ Novice

And why isnt laferrari in this ? or zonda cinque?!

I just saw the trailer thingy and i saw a few stupid cars in this but not cool cars yet well at least silvia is in the game i think

and where´s the underglow and airbag video proving that i in this? oh well i think my ideas will never be heard or read 

Message 1 of 11 (670 Views)

Re: where´s the car list?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey @Smario777 , Why isnt the La Ferrari or the Pagani Zonda Cinque in the game? 

Firstly , we dont know all the cars that will be featured in Need For Speed Payback just yet , So for its just speculation if said cars will or will not be in the game.

Second reason why we may not see this cars in the game is because of licensing issues with Ferrai/Pagani , Not all car companies want theire cars to be in video games let alone have body kits on theire cars , I do think we will see the Pagani Zonda in the game , La Ferrari is a tricky car to guess but i dont think we will see it in the game.

There is Under glow in the game as can be seen in this picture. Airbags will not be added to the game as far as i know , there is real reason to add them to the game.. But if you are talking about air suspension then im happy to say they are in the game. Its been confirmed a while back.vw

Hey , If you want a full coverage of anything we know about Need For Speed Payback - Click Here , Hope i helped you sir!

Message 2 of 11 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@kartov93 I am pretty sure air bags were confirmed in the game. Edit: It is confirmed, via NFS Payback "Vanity Item Customization." 

Take your visual customization further and build out your dream car with the addition of Vanity Items. There's multiple types of vanity item on offer in NFS Payback, each one allowing you to customize your car with that little extra personal flavour; Underglow, Tire Smoke, Nitrous Flames and Air Suspension.
 -via "Vanity Item Customization"

https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/news/need-for-speed-payback-vanity-it...

Message 3 of 11 (647 Views)

★ Guide

@XGCSithIf he means Air ride , then yes. Its going to be in the game as it says in the link i linked , I thought he meant the bags that deploy when you have a crash , Sorry if thats what you meant.

Message 4 of 11 (643 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Smario777 As @kartov93 said, certain cars a licensed and others are not. These cars may or may not be in the game. As far as "cool cars" not being in the game, there are plenty of cool cars in this game. Ranging from classic muscle to hyper cars, there are plenty of options to choose from.

Message 5 of 11 (641 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kartov93 Oh no you are fine, I think he meant are suspension and not air bag deployment. 

Message 6 of 11 (620 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah , in that case they are in the game. You can lower or make it go up when driving slow/stopped. Standard smile

Message 7 of 11 (616 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes yes you say that but that crappy game Forza Horizen 3 and the new one has la Ferrari and Ferrari FXXK and pagani cinque, but on the other hand i saw McLaren P1 wich is one of my top favorite super cars and i saw Nissan Silvia (yaay) and i dont want super cars with wide bodies well i do love the liberty walk kit for the aventador for the huracan and on the ferrari f458 and such and cmonn i saw this on forza ghorizon 3 so to me this is excuse idk and abut the underglow i only saw this pic i never seen in any video Frown and yes you took your time to leave a reply so it is nice 

Message 8 of 11 (590 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry i have a weird taste i only saw a few that if i had money i would buy ike the aventador,huracan,mclaren P1 nissan silvia,350Z the rx7 and idk the rest of the list

Message 9 of 11 (589 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I didnt see that sorry Frown

I wish they made like the real deal like really lowering the car and stuff i am not offending this game this looks great i loved the NFS 2k15 and if i save for a ps4 (i dont like xbox) i will buy it 

ad thx for the reply Standard smile

Message 10 of 11 (588 Views)