Re: tune up shop ripping me off

by nufnivah2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

tune up shop ripping me off

★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug tune up shop is not giving me anything for my parts tokens I accessed one from the side so I think I was a glitch ive been tring to report for an hour 3 other ones either erased of my pc froze I have a vido from my pc but cant put it in here for being to large
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? publiENEMY1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/23/17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 0315 p.m
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to the tune up shop in the upper right corner and try accessing it from the side of the building it by turned up that volume drift a billboard and down the river drift trial like I said ive tried reporting 3 times already this one is probably a little simple my other ones were more detailed
What happens when the bug occurs? I turn in my token the sound of the spinner is going off but the spinner isn't sping and I don't get no part even though it take my tokens and honestly I've wasted like 20 parts tokens trying to report the bug
What do you expect to see? parts for my stock ragera I would like to be reimbursed the tokens of something its been a headache trying to report this and its ever shop that ive been to the one is the only one I can enter from the side but I cant get parts from any shop now and yes tried restating the game
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Tell me how and ill provide the video

Message 1 of 5 (1,149 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

It happened to me on ps4.me and my friend found the problem it’s when you have 1 or more stock cards on you have to have replace them and then it will work 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,547 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

And to any players reading my post I recommended not try this you might not be able to turn in you parts tokens after

Message 2 of 5 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened here just wasted 50 tokens tryna perfect my regera
Message 3 of 5 (1,120 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happening to me, i think the update messed it up.

Message 4 of 5 (1,102 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It happened to me on ps4.me and my friend found the problem it’s when you have 1 or more stock cards on you have to have replace them and then it will work 

Message 5 of 5 (1,548 Views)