Re: "Eject Button"Jump is Too hard/impossible ?

by Meandeak

Original Post

"Eject Button"Jump is Too hard/impossible ?

★★★★ Novice

The Jump called "Ejection button" Seems a little too hard to complete. After countless tries i've yet to get the 165m requirement to get 3 stars. There is no clear path to the jump and you are forced to go on dirt and that slows your vehicle so much that it makes it which seems impossible to get 165m. Ive tried in a 399 Dirt spec. with 9.9 jump and i still can't get it because there are guard rails in the way off of the highway which the jump is beside.  

Message 1 of 6 (7,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, very frustrating this one. This is how I did it - first, get the map up and zoom in on the jump in question. Next move the cursor (circle) just off to left and down as close as you can get it without jumping to the jump icon. Then press X to place a location mark on it. If you get it right you'll have a nice vertical blue line smack in the middle of the bottom of the ramp Now drive away from the jump and join the traffic heading back towards it - on the opposite side of the road. If you do this in daylight it gives you a clear point to aim for between the barriers. Remember you don't have to hit the ramp square on to get the distance. I've done this with Offroad and Runner vehicles (both at 399) Use Nos to boost you over the jump. The Runner got 190 yards. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 6 (7,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got it easy, look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SPRJ6mzcLM 183 meters = 200 yards

Message 3 of 6 (6,300 Views)

★ Guide

Try coming from the other side...through the rocks sort of at an angle...didn't work for me but, it was fun trying...LOL...that one is nearly impossible...had to do it in the daytime and just kept at it until, by some supernatural lining up of the planets and the perfect flapping of that Butterfly in Brazils wings I was able to make it...on about my Gahzillionth try...I know it can be done so, good luck LOL

Message 4 of 6 (6,281 Views)

★ Guide

Did it with max out Porsche on jumping and came in from the gas station taking the left of most of the borders and going through the grass a long while. Then NOS all and hope. Took me quite a while.

Message 5 of 6 (6,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if people are still having trouble with this but I used the Koenigsegg Regera. I waited until night time as I found the traffic to always be in my path. I got to about 260km before holding boost and going off road, speed dropped slightly, but I managed 176.9m. So frustrating.

Message 6 of 6 (2,118 Views)