Re: next need for speed ( revolution )

by Masontcarr

Original Post

next need for speed ( revolution )

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello dear ea.

I just want to send you some suggestions and ideas that improves the game (next need for speed)

First I want to select a name for the game (need for speed revolution) 

And now let's go the suggestions.

* is the mark that shows improvement quality 

************************First is upgrade setting all of the people say upgrade performance with speed cards is not cool and it confuses us. Please add upgrade system like Forza horizon 3 (opening the hood and select parts of the car and change or upgrade it).

*******************Second is handling mode. Nfs payback handling mode is drift mode and unable to make cool movements like Forza. please add some new handling mode from older nfs games like nfs underground and nfs the run and get help from turn 10 studio and add the most real handling mode like Forza horizon. And please also add nfs shift 2 handling

********************* Third is about speed. Speed in need for speed payback is not real and it didn't make real like Forza horizon 3. Please fix it.

*************forth is story mode people say in need for speed 2015 and 2017 story is empty and without contract and it is not cool like need for speed most wanted 2005. my idea is adding all of the need for speed stories and two new stories and some cool missions like the example(cops are chasing you and you must go the airport . airplane's door open and you must increase your speed to go inside of the airplane and escape from the cops

*****************5th is low traffic when you drive in free roam you feel road is empty please add more traffic and racers to map like GTA V in next update

*************6th is low cars numbers .Microsoft included around 450 cars to Forza horizon 4. So I selected around 1000 cars as suggestions to add to the game. i have a list 

****************** 7th is about map. Ubisoft included all of the America to "the crew 2" so I suggest you to add all of the need for speed maps (because of the game's name “revolution") and all of the Europe and Asia. And please don't remove anything like stadiums and...

**********************8th is pursuit system there is no cops in need for speed payback and it makes the game boring so please add pursuit system to the game with 7 heat levels

Heat level 1 = cops (ford victoria) 

heat level 2 = cops (ford victoria)  and roadblocks (there is a system of roadblocks in need for speed the run that cops comes from your front and blocks your road like SUV in nfs mw 2005 )

Heat level 3 = cops (dodge charger) and road blocks (both of the roadblock systems)

Heat level 4 = cops (dodge charger) and road blocks and spike strips (one system: next to the roadblocks) and battle cops

Heat level 5 = cops (corvette) and road blocks and spike strips and helicopter (both of the spike strips system (another system: comes down from helicopters)

Heat level 6 = cops (corvette) and road blocks and spike strips and helicopter and gun!!!

Heat level 7 = cops (Lamborghini aventador or Bugatti Veyron) and road blocks and spike strips and helicopter and gun and rhino (and if available rocket!!!!!!!!)

This is my suggestion about cop chase system. By interactions and disabling cops heat level will be increased faster  

but some people don't like cops. well, they're right because imagine you are driving around and enjoying weather and view and suddenly cops see you and you have to cancel all of enjoying and escape from the cops so add some settings to disable/enable cops in free roam.

**************9th characters. Some of us don't like woman character in the game but somebody very like that so what is the solution? My idea is adding character customize to change clothes and eyes color and face and anything like Sims 4

***********10th is music. Nfs payback and all of the nfs has low music number so what is the solution? My idea is adding all of the need for speed soundtracks and some additional from composers like Beethoven and ... and from DJ music and from singers like 10 cent or DMX or ... and famous movies music like fast and furious and... and add new ability to choose our favorite musics and add some musics from computer to the game

***********************11th is add new races. Races variety is low (in need for speed 2013, 2015, and 2017) and you have to add some new kind of races like this list:

drag    /    drift (canyon and stadium)    /    circuit    /    sprint    /    knock out    /    hot pursuit (for all kind of races)    /    big sprint (like nfs the run (because of the biggest map in the racing games))    /    speed check point    /    check point (like nfs mw 2005 tool both)    /    pursuit (this is not race)    /    head to head    /    off road (all kind of races)    /    races in the stadiums and...

***********12th is improve weather system need for speed payback doesn't have good weather system because there is no rain, no snow and no... Please add all kind of weather like snowy, stormy, sunny, rainy, cloudy, fuggy, and windy and... and also add aurora ( If you wanna add asia and europe) to the north of the map.

****************13th is camera. Camera is shaking when car is wheel spinning and driving in the off road way. Please fix it.

***********14th is add tune-up setting. Need for speed underground 2 has an awesome tune-up setting. Please add it and improve it like Forza horizon.

***************15th is add new event. Please add these new event to the map like jump zone and barrel roll zone and drift zone in parking and…

***16th is about crashing please remove crashing in car barrel rolls and…

*********17th is add more customization .need for speed 2015 and 2017 have amazing car customization. Please add all of the need for speed car customization to the next need for speed. 

************18th is add break marker. Please add a line for warn break like need for speed Prostreet and need for speed shift

*************** 19th is graphics in the game. Need for speed 2015 has most amazing graphics especially in when it is rainy. Please add this graphic to night mode and make day mode with amazing graphics

******** 20th is about race cars. Please add new ability to change cars ability (change Audi ability in drag to drift)

**************21st is new ability Please add new ability to return back gameplay a few seconds like Forza horizon 3 (rewind)

******22and is reward table. Please add new reward table go unlock some cars.

*******************23th is about nitrous effect need for speed payback nitrous effect doesn't match with that sound (I hope you understand) please change nitrous effect. Add nfs rivals effect when you press turbo.

These are all suggestion for you to make your game much better than other and before so please add them.

I have a lot of cars listed below 

That is around 1000 cars because of Forza horizon 4 with 450 cars

Message 1 of 4 (1,572 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I Agree With Most Of The Stuff You Mentioned.
Message 2 of 4 (1,490 Views)

★ Apprentice
what amazing ideas!!!!!!
YES I AGREE
Message 3 of 4 (1,447 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Ghost Games most add all of these ideas to the nextneed for speed
I agree all
all cars are amazing
Message 4 of 4 (1,443 Views)