new content and dont fix the 300 level cap

by Cavyman1991

Original Post

new content and dont fix the 300 level cap

★★★★ Novice

so im still stuck leveling 5 new cars cuz you didnt unlock the levels nice eh

fix problems instead of adding new content Ghost Adding steering wheel support is not fixing problems just sux i have 57 hours and been doing races over and over to get speed card and shipments and half the time i dont get shipments you should let us buy speed card with in game money come on ppl

Message 1 of 7 (728 Views)

Re: new content and dont fix the 300 level cap

★★ Guide

It is your opinion on that being an issue.  Not all cars should be the same level - that is lame as hell and if the game was that way I would never buy it.  Cars are not the same.  (period)

Message 2 of 7 (701 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So your saying its fine for an old pickup truck to be able to keep up with a Ford GT but not a Nissan Skyline?

Message 3 of 7 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

so there's a level cap on some cars, that's the way the game was designed. It's possible to play the game without spending loads of money on upgrades and keep the original few cars you get until you can afford cars that go past 299. Once you've done that, you can either sell the cars you no longer need (and the speed cards that go with it), or keep grinding old events until you have upgraded your new cars.

This isn't a broken feature of the game, it's just something that you don't personally agree with, so they're never going to fix this. OK some of the 299 capped cars don't make sense, but that's just the way it is. As consumers, we have no choice but to suck it up and get on with the game, because this isn't a feature that's broken. It works exactly as EA intended it to, and just because someone doesn't like it that way, it doesn't mean it's broken by any stretch of the imagination, and no amount of foot stomping and teddy throwing is going to change it.

Message 4 of 7 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I don't buy it. I mean, there are a lot of missing features in this game, it feels like its been released early and I'm not the only one who disagrees with the 399 restriction, there isn't a speedlist for 299 cars, a Mustang and Camaro can reach 399 but a Dodge challenger can't. An Evo can reach 399 but a Subaru Impreza can't. It basically makes every car that can't reach 399 pointless to own or spend time with, they are underpowered and only useful early in career mode but that's it. Also, the Regera in the career has lesser parts (I'm guessing level 9 in the first mission and 14 in the heist), just an observation.

Message 5 of 7 (611 Views)

★ Apprentice
Just make both R32 and R34 able to get till 399, that's what we all wanted and what makes sense. The R34 can make as much as 500 something HP, that's like first stages of tuning for everyone boosting that sweet RB26 in real world scenario. Give us that OP car we all wanted.
Message 6 of 7 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@xxxCROMxxx wrote:

Not all cars should be the same level - that is lame

I would argue that it's actually more interesting, because it would result in more varied competition in Multiplayer.

Despite everyone choosing different cars, the races would be more based on skill.

@xxxCROMxxx wrote:

Cars are not the same.  (period)

Just because they would have matched performance overall doesn't mean that the cars won't have different characteristics. That's how it's always been when every car is upgradeable to the maximum level. The cars not only had slightly different performance despite being evenly matched, but they also felt different to drive in general. It's all a matter of personal preference, just choose your favorite car and do good with it.

I would like to remind everyone that this was a feature in Underground 1 + 2, Most Wanted 2005, NFS 2015, and perhaps even Prostreet, if you obtained those special randomly awarded parts. Just in case there are fans of those games here.

Message 7 of 7 (532 Views)