how to get derelict car back after accidentally sold it

by rapter1ultimate

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to get derelict car back after accidentally sold it

★★ Novice

How can i get a derelict car back after i accidentally sold it. I sold the Fairlady instead of my porsche carrera gt4. is there a way to reverse this.

Message 1 of 5 (15,534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to get derelict car back after accidentally sold it

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Sadly, no. The only way to get it back is to find all of the derelicts and buying it from a dealership.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (16,903 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Sadly, no. The only way to get it back is to find all of the derelicts and buying it from a dealership.
Message 2 of 5 (16,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about super builds with the same car in multiple classes? Can the derelicts from the dealerships be turned into super builds?

Message 3 of 5 (10,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rapter1ultimate I can't get the abandoned cars collection what you can find on the map they are not showing me on my map at all all
Message 4 of 5 (10,069 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually try it because I want med to use the mustang as a runner but it was early in the game did have enough money and I made it a drag so I wanted my runner so I bought the Mustang from the runner shop went to the garage click on it n n n I was able to access super build so yes if u messed up u can buy the derelict from the specific shop and u could still access it but in order to buy the car any one of them u have to had found all 5 cars n all the pieces this is the only way to change its type hope this clear things up

Message 5 of 5 (8,093 Views)