Re: fix it now before it dies

by Cavyman1991

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

ok im 34 and own all the need for speeds on disk right down to NFS SE. i know there all different. you missed my point. and i have the bug now but that wasnt available when game started. you put all this time and effort and find out you cant win cuz your cars are to slow cuz YOU CANT BUY PARTS!!! to upgrade you need to win them which i keep getting * parts luck of the draw i guess.

let me spend my 3 millon and buy my parts to make my car go faster.

Message 11 of 22 (420 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if you tuned that 70 or 80 jdm it WILL blow the doors off a vet and r34 didnt come out in the 70's n 80's 99 is the skyline i was talking about the one it the game and every game that lets you tune a skyline makes it out to be one of the fastest cars. 1100hp skyline come on smoke any vet sorry guys dont like vet or bmw or porche not even old vets

Message 12 of 22 (417 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Cavyman1991 why dont you play with us? we only do 299s anyway...add me if youre interested

Message 13 of 22 (407 Views)

★★ Pro

@Cavyman1991

Well I have not got far in the game, about 50 percent done if that. So if i am reading you right then you are saying that in order to complete the game at a certain point one has to have a car that goes over 300. So the game is forcing you to have more then one car to finish it. I can see some what how that is a kind of * having to buy another car and start building it up with the annoying speed cards but again buying one car that you don't have to keep still isn't the worst thing in the game. Its not great but not the worst.

Message 14 of 22 (1,038 Views)

★★★★ Novice

YOU got it.  I Have a buick GNX max speed is 300 in change and cant bet a race my car is around 290 and the recommened is 340. mind you i have betten races with my car well under the recommened but this one all day long i see tail lights.Now as The_GoIiath recommened the BUG sure been hammering a way for 4 hour race after race after race with * speed cards to upgrade cant keep your old card so i could swap with 3 millon and cant buy parts. SPEED CARDS SUX!!!!  BUY PARTS GOOD !!!!!!!!!

Message 15 of 22 (381 Views)

★ Guide

@XGCSith wrote:

@Cavyman1991 Considering the Ford Mustang, all of the derelicts BMW X6, BMW M5 and the Evo all go to 399, I do not see the big deal here. You don't have to buy a super car to beat the game.

Not everyone wants to choose the Evo, Mustang, M5, X6, etc.

It's not the fact that car X and car Y can't reach rank 399, it's the fact that any cars are limited to 299 at all.

They could just make special versions of the 299-capped cars that can reach rank 399.

I would be happy as long as I can take my favorite car to the maximum rank, regardless of whether my favorite car is a Regera, Skyline, Elise or Prius GT300.

Message 16 of 22 (366 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
@airo102 I understand that but, the point is that you do not have to buy a super/hyper car to beat the game. Is it a little crappy that there are a limited amount of 399 cars? Sure but, it's not a big deal to me. I just roll with it. It would be nice to have the same car and upgrade it like you could in Underground 2 and Most Wanted but, I kind of think of it from a NFS Carbon perspective. They had different tiers and you were forced to upgrade from tier 1 to 2 and then from tier 2 to 3 in order to beat the game.
Message 17 of 22 (344 Views)

★★ Novice
I'd like it so when you reach level 50 or such, you're able to unlock every cars full potential
Message 18 of 22 (327 Views)

★★★★ Novice

wow you could really unlock cars from classes too kinda sux have a car that is hight level but stuck again. Been at this repeat races every night and speed cars sux but the wrost thing is now im not getting shipments in. let us buy speed cars with in game money to eh 4 millon dollars and why to buy a car come on help us out here

Message 19 of 22 (301 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its these speed card they really sux I wouldnt mind if you unlock the cars a level 50 or other ways just sux repeating races to get more speed card makes me not want o play any more.

Message 20 of 22 (287 Views)