Re: fix it now before it dies

by Cavyman1991

Original Post

Accepted Solution

fix it now before it dies

★★★★ Novice

you need to up all the cars to 399 im stuck cuz all my cars im using go to 300 now i have to buy a super car which im not doing. used one car to beat nfs 2015 with tuning for every race and you had to go and mess it up fix it

Message 1 of 22 (877 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro

@Cavyman1991

Well I have not got far in the game, about 50 percent done if that. So if i am reading you right then you are saying that in order to complete the game at a certain point one has to have a car that goes over 300. So the game is forcing you to have more then one car to finish it. I can see some what how that is a kind of * having to buy another car and start building it up with the annoying speed cards but again buying one car that you don't have to keep still isn't the worst thing in the game. Its not great but not the worst.

View in thread

Message 14 of 22 (1,013 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Cavyman1991

" now i have to buy a super car which im not doing "  . Thats on you not Ghost games. How is just buying one car that goes to 399 out of 75 of them a bad thing ? Confused

Message 2 of 22 (803 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its not. Just have to tune 5 cars buys parts for 5 cars and i dont like super cars im old school. my fav car in payback is GNX and i cant bet the race im in cuz my car is capped. Not cool. Again not buying a porche or lamborghini not doing it. i beat nfs 2015 with a 1975 VOLVO DL which i could tune for race or drift etc. Now your Making me buy Cars So your controling the way i play then. What next big mouth. Ya im * so is 80% of nfs community

Message 3 of 22 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Cavyman1991 Considering the Ford Mustang, all of the derelicts BMW X6, BMW M5 and the Evo all go to 399, I do not see the big deal here. You don't have to buy a super car to beat the game. Also, this game is different from 2015. In order to beat the game you have to have some car that goes up to 399. Like I said in the other sentence, there are cars other than the super/hyper cars that go up to 399.

Message 4 of 22 (783 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I like jdm and similar to it also and hate supercars too but think again about what you want because it would be milion times better, if they just fix matchmaking and do 299 vs 299 only and 399 vs 399 only and why? Because you dont have to see this supercars at any race. No regera, f132, huayayayayaya or boostet beetle who beets everyone with redicolous acc and i dont know what else. At 299 vs 299 u can race against cool cars insteqd if you like then im sure u would love this too.. and last thing is, that nearly everyone ( 80% for sure) who plays supercars is re**rded kid who’s playing ping pong instead of racing. 90% of people who playes old school cars are normal and wants to enjoy game. You can easily see that at almost every game. Not everyone but it is rly big difference.
Message 5 of 22 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Cavyman1991

Uh.be careful who you call big mouth when you are going off in posts about having to buy a car like its the end of the world. 

Message 6 of 22 (723 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

my point is i have leveled my cars and now need to buy 5 more that are over 300 so i can finish the game. i like the old cars dont want a bmw or new mustang you have all these older cars and we can only play 3/4 of game and now need to start all over again.  should have started with super cars and bmws and porche and lambos and not give use cars we cant beat the game in. kinda a * off with 46 hour and now i need to start allover with new cars.

Message 7 of 22 (689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

p.s there is no old cars beside the derelicts that are over 300 hell the niassan skyline r34 only goes to 300 somebody f**k up there

Message 8 of 22 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Cavyman1991 Hey, just one thing about that comment.  The way I look at it is this.  An r34 sold off the production lot back in the 1970's, 1980's, in no way would compare to a Corvette or Lamborgini of today, so the developers, in my opinion, have balanced that out in the cars by allowing some to go past others in the setup. 

EDIT: Also, after you gain some experience, maybe then you will understand that one version of NFS is not going to be like the previous one.  I have been playing NFS since it was NFS and always look for something different, if it was the same, people would not buy it. 

img_sig_crom.jpg

Message 9 of 22 (676 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Use the beetle. It's an old car and it's better than every hyper car in the game besides the regera (at least in top speed).

Message 10 of 22 (662 Views)