can't connect to EA in NFS Payback

by PuangBoscu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't connect to EA in NFS Payback

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i can't play multiplayer in NFS Payback, and keep telling me to connect it with my ea account and check my internet connection. but after i checked, my internet was fine. anyone get the same trouble?

PS: i've contact the ea support and it said a "Server Outage". Frown

Message 2 of 4 (3,918 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed Error code 00010001

EA app Team
Hi @bjdav,

As @PuangBoscu explained, we're aware of connectivity issues with our games and problems with help.ea.com, and we are working to resolve them.

Please, check the yellow banner in the top of the page for more information. If no yellow banner is there by the time you read this, then you should be good to connect Wink

-Mai

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (4,356 Views)

All Replies

Need For Speed Error code 00010001

★★★ Newbie
I keep getting error code 00010001 what code is this ans why can I not connect to ea servers
Message 1 of 4 (3,919 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Error code 00010001

EA app Team
Hi @bjdav,

As @PuangBoscu explained, we're aware of connectivity issues with our games and problems with help.ea.com, and we are working to resolve them.

Please, check the yellow banner in the top of the page for more information. If no yellow banner is there by the time you read this, then you should be good to connect Wink

-Mai
Message 3 of 4 (4,357 Views)

Re: can't connect to EA in NFS Payback

★★★ Newbie

dobryden mne to robi to sam a neviem čo stim taki ma to zajima  piše skontorolujte pripojeni EA učtu a internet po kontrole som furt pripojeni a stejnak ma to tam nepusti dekuji za dobru radu ktora pomože to virešit ..

Message 4 of 4 (3,834 Views)