Re: Wishlist For Need for Speed 2019 (COPS)

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Wishlist For Need for Speed 2019 (COPS)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Let me start off by saying that Need for Speed Payback's cops aren't bad. They are good, but not perfect. They are only available in missions and bait crates.

There is a route that you follow so the "Chase" element is gone. There aren't any Heat Levels. You technically get pursued by faster vehicles based on your cars point but that does not count as Heat Level. So with all things i think are missing, 

Let me start my wishlist:

- FREEROAM COPS PLEASE

- A Bust Meter (I don't know what it is called but you know it from MW,CARBON,UNDERCOVER that tells you are you going to get busted or you are evading the cops)

- Proper Heat Level

- More Durable Cop Cars (Don't Make Them Total With One Touch)

- More Speech Between Cops ( They Can Talk To Each Other About Roadblock Situations etc.)

- Roadblocks Made With Cop Cars

- COST TO STATE (It Is An Important Thing In Need for Speed Games)

- When You Get Busted You Should Get 3 Chances (Remember Old Nfs Games When You Got 3 X's Your Car Is Gone? That Should Be Back)

That's it. I think the game would be good if it includes some of the things i wrote. Let me know what you think 

Message 1 of 4 (824 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EGEKRC Nono for god sake nooo, most of Black Box NFS games had terrible pursuits. Then i rather prefered that from Hot Pursuit 2, but personally i think High Stakes from 1999 had the best pursuits. Because the police had too pull you over for tickets, before they could bust you and they only had roadblocks and spikes plus a superfast corvette. I hated the pursuit system in Most wanted etc because of bust bar heat leve stupid etc, plus cops shouldent have NOS that is soo stupid an unrealistic.
Message 2 of 4 (817 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@BVBgamer88 I agree with you that cops should not have NOS. And I think that you have a point by saying they need to pull you over to give ticket. But to me NFS has always been like “intense cop chases, running through roadblocks, being chased by police cars that are unnecessarily fast.” That is probably beacuse of the fact that my first game was MW(05). But everyone has their favorite NFS game, right?
Message 3 of 4 (808 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EGEKRC Yes but belive me if you took the slowest car in High Stakes or Hot Pursuit 1, that was so intense expecially if you already had 2 tickets. And you where on the final lap on one of the longest tracks, and lets say you had both the corvette cops plus rest of the PD on you. Belive me if you then sucseed too esape too finish, i would be very impressed. Yeah they werent as many compared too MW, but i feel they bahaved more realisticly plus they dident had nos. Because the classic games in 90s dident had that, it was all about stock supercars on tracks. High Stakes had the most realistic damage model too plus a career mode.
Message 4 of 4 (758 Views)