Which cards/stats for Offroad cars?

by TunergiArchoz

Original Post

Which cards/stats for Offroad cars?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

TL;DR title. Acceleration, Speed, Nitrous, Air, even Brakes? - which one stat matters the most to any Offroad car? and which other stats should I pay atleast some attention to?

so I'm currently at the beginning of the Chapter 4 Offroad races and before attempting these I went on to do some other Offroad races to increase the level of my Lvl190 Impreza. While doing two Hard Difficulty races I noticed that I didn't had much of a chance, I barely got close to the first place AI. I finished both races 2nd, I wasn't making any mistakes and I didn't went too offroad. I encounter it occasionally with other races too, but especially in these two Offroad races I felt like I just couldn't do anything to reach 1st place. I even ended up buying a Panamera, equipped three Lvl9/10 Outlaw cards on it and mixed up the fine tuning a bit but I still couldn't reach 1st place in other Offroad races with Hard AI. Because I was driving alright/good, I started to think that I might use the wrong cards. On my Impreza I had 3 Americana and 3 Carbon cards, with two Acceleration and two Air perks in total.

While racing I'm usually around 110 or 100 mph and some Offroad races include normal streets too, so I'm not sure if I would benefit more from more Speed or from more Acceleration, and if Air and Breaks are even worth going for Offroad racers, or if Hard bots are just overpowered sometimes.

Message 1 of 1 (8,180 Views)