What's going on with the story

by takumigamecore

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What's going on with the story

★★★★★ Novice

Hello I was wondering if there is going to be a continued part of the Need for Speed payback story of what's going on with arkwright or another DLC with championships thank you hope I can get contact from you soon

Message 1 of 5 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What's going on with the story

★★ Expert

@takumigamecore

The answer the other guy gave you is correct....but if for some reason your missing cars and want to have them all.

You can click this official EA link and buy all the DLC cars in one convenience package for a small price.

Have a great day! :eahigh_file:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/need-for-speed-payback-all-dlc-cars-bundle/c1kd9mchp3vz?activetab=...

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @takumigamecore

I'm glad that you've enjoyed the storyline in Need for Speed Payback. Unfortunately, I haven't heard about any story-driven DLCs in the making for this game Frown

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (557 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can you tell me if there's going to be any more DLCs at all for payback or is it only the speedcross is the only DLC

Message 3 of 5 (547 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@takumigamecore

At the moment I'm not aware of any other DLCs for NFS Payback to be released.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (540 Views)

★★ Expert

@takumigamecore

The answer the other guy gave you is correct....but if for some reason your missing cars and want to have them all.

You can click this official EA link and buy all the DLC cars in one convenience package for a small price.

Have a great day! :eahigh_file:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/need-for-speed-payback-all-dlc-cars-bundle/c1kd9mchp3vz?activetab=...

Message 5 of 5 (494 Views)