WHHAAAATT!?

by KingPopy

Original Post

WHHAAAATT!?

★★ Novice

To think that the Aston Martin Vuclan would be in Payback, let alone Aston Martin. Aston Martin has been flickering in and out of Need for Speed. Last time we saw Aston Martin was in Rivals. Now the DB11 seemed very fitting to add to Payback, but the Vulcan is just weird looking and amazing at the same time. As far as customization goes, the only thing that I could see happening to this car is: Lights, Wing, Rims, Tire Smoke, nitrous, and window tint. I mean the the Vulcan just has a weird shape (in my opinion) compared to every other car that you would usually see in Need For Speed. What im trying to say is the Vulcan just doesn't seem NFS like its more of DLC car or mod in my opinion.

Warning: BIAS INCOMING!

The same description goes for the Regera an Huayra but I actually love those cars and I don't want to touch them,but I had the similar feeling with the Jaguar cx75 in the DLC for NFS Rivals, I mean it was cool and all but it just didn't feel like Need for Speed, it felt like a mod as well.

Message 1 of 4 (628 Views)

Re: WHHAAAATT!?

★★ Novice

I am prepared to be flamed.

Message 2 of 4 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

ur jus jelos becos supr cr iz festr den norml cr!!!!!!1112QW2a Z4Qa

I personally don't like that there are specific supercars in the game, just because I don't want Ghost to put up with their licensing issues.

(*Cough, cough* Ferrari *Cough, cough*)

...But I guess it just helps sales to have some sort of over-the-top supercars, so that they can market towards the people that like supercars, even if you can't customize them that much.

Considering that they make up a smaller chunk of the car list, it doesn't really matter to me.

Message 3 of 4 (469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Actually the Aston from the BOTW also had, colourless tailights, vented grille and front bumper, curved splitter, canards, side skirt fin and vented rear fenders.

Message 4 of 4 (431 Views)