Update and Expansion

by XGCSith

Original Post

Re: Update and Expansion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I WANT AN OFFROAD E46 BECAUSE AWD AND it was IN THE CAR LIST to BEGIN with so its MISSING CONTENT
I want to do an offroad E46 M3 GTR build

Message 11 of 19 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So all Logitech wheels or only 920 and g29? Cause i have a Driving Force GT?

Message 12 of 19 (527 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Im not sure. Thats something you will have to try on the 19th.
Message 13 of 19 (518 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ok Thanks. Maybe we´re lucky, i think the drivers are the same.
Message 14 of 19 (490 Views)

★★ Guide

Well in NFS2015 there where so many issues that in Payback, they seem to have taken the less is more approach.  Build a strong base and then add more content.  Seems to be working so far.

Message 15 of 19 (476 Views)

★★ Pro

@FoolishPotat

Great reply and point of view my friend. Well said. Although I want cookies for some reason now lol. Wink

I like this new update but like others i wonder if they are doing free roam and some of the other stuff we asked for. I am not saying they are are are not , Im just wondering.  I can get it probably isn't a easy task due to the map size or something else , who knows. Even if they came out and said " Look everyone we are working on it but its been a major pain in the butt thus far and we are fighting with issue in regards to getting it implemented with out problems. We will continue the battle and let you know how it goes ." then that is at least being transparent with us and saying its being worked on but its being troublesome and slowing their process.

I my self would be very happy with Multiplayer free roam, tire track and width added and some general performance fixes as even my 1080 Ti drops below 60 at 2560x1600 res in the city. Not happy about that. Frown. Anyways having those 4 issues corrected would be a great big happy deal for me IMHO. Right now all we can do is wait in see and keep throwing hints properly right.

Message 16 of 19 (465 Views)

★★★ Guide

except there seems to be even more off coloured brakelights and brakelights that dont work (hatch spoilers) and cars with mapping issues (NSX, 918, Panamera etc)

Message 17 of 19 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

People need to shut the hell up about Freeroam for multiplayer.

Here is the very simple logic you have to follow :

They can't say wether or not online freeroam can be implemented at this point, this is (in my opinion) for TWO REASONS :

1) They are working on it, but can't say wether or not it will be in the game due to technical difficulties, so remain silent to prevent overhyping or dissapointing the fans further. 

2) A proposal has been made to several 'project directors' and is awaiting approval to move forward, which would also explain the radio silence on the subject..

Either way something is going on, otherwise we would have recieved an answer by now. For all we know mid january we'll get the "HEY WE FIXED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING" patch

Message 18 of 19 (361 Views)

★★ Pro

@Big-Gunz9115

Hey hey hey....how dare you bring "common sense " on to this post . Shame on you. !

"sarcasm" Tongue out

Message 19 of 19 (329 Views)