Re: Update and Expansion

by DNS_Racing

Original Post

Update and Expansion

Champion (Retired)

So, this is really for the people who thinks EA does not listen. >here is a link to the next up and expansion https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/news/nfs-payback-new-update-speedcros.... They have added the cars that were not in the game before as abandoned cars, more customization for BMWs and even added a couple more cars for the expansion. It also looks like there is Logitech steering wheel support also. 

Message 1 of 19 (1,089 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Zero info on online multiplayer free roam... just saving most people a waste of time reading this because most of us just want to play with friends without being in a stupid 399 race playlist.
Message 2 of 19 (1,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
As I already told you, its for the people who claim EA doesn't listen and for the people with the "false advertising" claims. This alone shows they listen to the community. So to say they don't listen is false itself.
Message 3 of 19 (1,051 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

This is a great update!    Does anyone have an answer as to when we will get WHEEL SUPPORT FOR US THRUSTMASTER WHEEL OWNERS???     PLEASE?  :-) Thank You EA!  :-)

Message 4 of 19 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Guide

WHAT about the E46 OFFROAD and RUNNER Builds https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/news/nfs-payback-car-list Summed up by me here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Missing-Builds-Cars-and-Rake-Trackwidth-Tuning/td-p/64558... Also T3 drift anyone?or ANY OF the TRACKWIDTH and stuff and PAINT WRAP slots that EVERYONE has been going on about?!?!

Message 5 of 19 (1,001 Views)

Champion (Retired)
One thing at a time. Why would you want an off road E46 in the first place? I can guarantee that track width and rake will be in just after this. Again, stop with the demands. These things will get done when they get done.
Message 6 of 19 (988 Views)

★★ Apprentice
No my friend. I 100% disagree with you. This update shows that EA doesn't listen at all because most players or at least a very big portion of them wants freeroam and in every patch until now they haven't addressed it at all. And they did advertised it in they're site but then removed it so yea, you can still blame them for false advertisement.

You'll say that things takes time and that you can't implement all features in a short amount of time but the fact that they're not even addressing this issue in some sort of post just proves that they're not listening. And btw even a no is an answer but for god sakes say something!
Message 7 of 19 (961 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
I look on the outside in. Im not going to sit here and say they do not listen. They listened to the ones wanting wheel support and even partnered with Logitech to make sure their wheels were compatible with the game. That alone shows that either they listened or they were waiting for a partnership deal to go through to implement it. As for the multiplayer free roam, they will have to build that since it, more than likely, was not going to be implemented into the game. Also, people were complaining about cars missing that were in the original list. Those were never missing they were just adding them as abandoned cars for this update. People jump the gun an yell at EA without even thinking about these things.
Message 8 of 19 (934 Views)

★★ Pro

I am confused ? what does this statement mean ?

"There’s more to come, and we can’t wait to talk about. We’ll see you in 2018."

Maybe its just stupid ol me but that sounds like there is more they are working on thus the normal guy wouldn't just assume that this patch is the last one now would they. Raised eyebrow

So Bob says clearly  " I will be back in a few weeks "

To many want to hear  " I am leaving for good and screw you"

Message 9 of 19 (928 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@XGCSithI get what you're saying. You're always looking on the bright side and I can appreciate it. You're saying "look, EA are working hard to bring improvements to the game and they can add them one at a time" But you have to understand that for a lot of people (like myself) that's not even relevant. Why you ask ? well because people are feeling deceived/disappointed because we were expecting freeroam as was stated in the site (before removal) and also because NFS2015 had it and people loved it and a big portion of us wanted a better multiplayer experience than what is currently implemented.

So when you basically say something like "they're adding this and this and this, stop all the complaining" but not even a single reference to they're plans for the freeroam/multiplayer experience then most of these changes in the update makes no difference to them (nor myself). Hence I can understand your statements but I can't relate to them.

Its like me arguing with you about the cake you've been baking all day when I told you the week before that the thing I want the most is cookies, and you won't tell me if you even plan to bake me some Frown

Off topic: if you ask me, I'd rather wait a couple more months for them to release a more matured game instead of releasing the game and then start adding core features to it - like the wheel support.

Peace and love.

Message 10 of 19 (836 Views)