Re: Tune shop scammers

by exception1986

Original Post

Tune shop scammers

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I just tried to upfrade my Regera. When i pressed 'x' to spin the wheel for parts it didn't spin. I tried different categories/brands/perks... After numerous times i came to notice that my part tokens where depleted, but no parts to be found...
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BBC_Fakke
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/24/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 02:52 AM
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to upgrade a Regera with the spinning wheel
What happens when the bug occurs? You lose part tokens, but don't gain parts
What do you expect to see? Parts goddammit!
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

So i just tried to upgrade my regera with token parts on (lock and roll) when i pressed 'x' it didn't spin. So i tried numerous times without realizing it was costing me 3 part tokens every time i pressed 'x'...
Message 1 of 11 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening here, I just bought the Regera and i used 18 tokens!! I just want my parts. ;(

Message 2 of 11 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually, I just found a fix! You just need to replace some of the cards for non-stock ones and the lock and roll should work just fine, I just tried it right now!

Message 3 of 11 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If it is possible to refund me 36 spin tokens that would be great i did not realise it was happening i am playing on Need For Speed Payback on Playstation 4 my PSN account is Teachusalotus this would be great if you could refund me but I am annoyed about wasting 880 thousand credits and 36 tokens because it took me an hour of pure drag racing to get so it would ne good to fix so that this does not happen to many more people 🖒

Message 4 of 11 (1,117 Views)

★ Novice
This happens to me EXACTLY please I need my parts back(45) I tried to restart and no luck
Message 5 of 11 (1,046 Views)

★ Novice
Psn Id
MerO_SalvatruchO
Message 6 of 11 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me also with the Regera..

Lost 9 part tokens on 3 spins..

See this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MOddu2FXJk

Message 7 of 11 (1,021 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I know bro, but this should not be. I found this out after wasting 50 cards already.. so many bugs in this game... a refund to all would make up for it a litle bit.
Message 8 of 11 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Bro you on ps4? Add me
Message 9 of 11 (999 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Imma add you
Message 10 of 11 (996 Views)