To difficult, need a toddler game difficulty.

by Kruelty175

Original Post

Re: To difficult, need a toddler game difficulty.

★★★ Newbie

ya the easy mode needs to be dialed back about 5 fold and u also need to make it so if u lvl up ur car the ai dont get harder so that u can grind out the races to get ur car higher up in there own lvl. And when ur racing there should be no traffic to get in ur way. so please fix this problem.

Message 11 of 15 (855 Views)

★★★ Pro

Funny to ask for no traffic in a streetracer game.
But no worries, soon there will be the "IDontWantToPlayButGetEverything" DLC and if you buy this, all races and everything will be set to 100%. Job done.

Where the heck comes this "I dont want to do stuff for stuff but have everything" attitute from?

I mean, there are a lot of things than can be frustrating and annoying in this game, but seriously, reading comments here I just can't take them for serious. Just can't.

Message 12 of 15 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Game is not difficult i played on hard, easy was just way too easy for me and those complaining about the drift events it just takes practice and car with good acceleration. i have managed to get over a million points on several drifts events shattering the hard target by double. i am not trying to brag. there is a learning curve and also sometimes you need to upgrade your car enough for the event check the recommended car level and then go above it.

Message 13 of 15 (822 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree with this thread completely. I am near the end of chapter 4 (I just have 2 racer type missions left) and have now given up on the game (and won't be buying any further Need for Speed game). I am a casual gamer and there is no way I can complete 8 mile races without a single mistake. RIDICULOUS! A "Very Easy" mode would be much appreciated.

Message 14 of 15 (788 Views)

★ Novice
Do developers even know what easy means?
Message 15 of 15 (711 Views)