Re: Thrustmaster T300 RS GT On NFS Payback - Who Has It Working/How ?

by most_wanted_adi

Original Post

Thrustmaster T300 RS GT On NFS Payback - Who Has It Working/How ?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Somebody posted that their Thrustmaster Steering Wheel is working on Payback now.... since the SpeedCross Update.       Does anybody have a Thrustmater Wheel working on Payback and what did you need to do to get it recognized or working??????   I have a Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Series and it does not work yet so any info on how to get that sucker working would be much appreciated!

Looking forward to running with you all out there in ONLINE FREE PLAY(Alldrive Style), on my Thrustmaster Wheel and in the new RACE (only) SPEEDLISTS that I know will be coming our way soon!!!!    

Game On!  :-)

Message 1 of 10 (9,931 Views)

★ Novice
Hello.i am from japan.i think i am the one posted that T300RS GT is supported.
i wonder why your T300 is not working on Payback.

did you get your T300 updated to recent Ver yet??
maybe that is why.
But wheel is way too heavy and no FFB settings,its almost impossible to play with T300
Message 2 of 10 (9,847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks for the response Pasewo_612........   Yes I have updated but My Thrustmaster T300 RS GT is still not being recognized by NFS Payback at all.  :-(

I keep unplugging and pluggin it back in..... lol ......  hoping one of these tries!!! 

Let me go ty again right now..... Maybe EA/GHOST snuck in an update for Thrustmaster T300's  :-)

Happy Holidays All.

DNS

Message 3 of 10 (9,797 Views)

★★★★ Novice

is there any news on thrustmaster t300 working on nfs payback?? need wheel support fast!!! 

Message 4 of 10 (9,422 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

do not working G29 wheel me.

Message 5 of 10 (9,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If the T300 RS GT works with nfs payback
Then Doas the Thrustmaster t300 rs work with nfs payback???? Pls answer I want to buy a T300 RS
Message 6 of 10 (9,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I just bought Need for speed payback for the PS4 because I read it works now with the T300rs. Unfortunately I have wasted my money it doesn’t work. 

*** correction. ***

it does work. It’s a bit temperamental had to restart the PS4 before it would recognise it, and stopped working during one game. But it does work. 

Message 7 of 10 (8,213 Views)

★★ Expert

@DNS_Racing 

It simply could be you got a lemon for a wheel.

I'd contact the manufacture on this right away and see what the deal is with it! 

I'd also do some online research on youtube or other locations on the net to get the solution! 

I have tried to find you a proper answer but was unable.

My bad and sorry I could not be of more help in your situation. 

Take care and I'm giving you XP anyways! 

Message 8 of 10 (8,181 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think everyone who says it works it's using a PS4. The guy who asked I supose is a PC user as me. I also have a T300 RS and it doesn't work!!! The car wheels do not steer to the maximum regardless of the setting I have to my wheel (180 - 1080 degrees). Is any PC user for whom the T300RS works fine?

Message 9 of 10 (7,911 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have t300 gt too but it does not work as well. TT

Message 10 of 10 (5,485 Views)