Re: The Koenigsegg Regera needs a nerf badly

by liverymagic1

Original Post

★★ Novice
Completely agree, the Huayra should easily be able to reach 250. The gap between the Regera and the closest car in performance is too damn big.
Message 11 of 22 (1,500 Views)

★ Guide

still if Koenigsegg was gona be so strong shold be way more expensive so people actualy gota grind to buy it make it cheap as dirt just gona make everyone use it. the Pagany is like what 1.2m and maxes out at about 380 kmph regera 800k and hits above 425kmph  regera shold cost like 4m or more  at least to make it realistic now they make car cheap and faster then all others might as well rename this game Regera Destruction derby speedlists 

Message 12 of 22 (1,494 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I personally like embarrassing Regera drivers with something slower! My 918 has had a few wins and so has the R8 (Chidori X6). 

I think buffing the Hypercars to about 240 to 250 (depending on which one) when maxed would be enough. I think the Regera should have a higher top speed than the competition but not by 30mph! 

Remember the 2.8 RSR from 2015? Deja vu? 

Message 13 of 22 (1,446 Views)

★★ Novice

First off: gears in an electric car. Nice

Secondly: Its actually extremely easy to beat a Regera.I do it all the time in my R34

Message 14 of 22 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Guide

Originally the Regera WAS the most expensive car at 1.15 M

Message 15 of 22 (1,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bet you are one of them that that million dollar car. But how is you not owning my problem buy one or back out. Besides the game is supposed to match you with the same level cars so that goes back to my first comment you should have spent your money better or buy.

Message 16 of 22 (1,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The car does not need a Nerf it's real life speed is 287.6 miles per hour so nothing it would not even make the car worth anything don't be stupid do your research before you say something needs to be nursed
Message 17 of 22 (1,351 Views)

Message 18 of 22 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You need to be a good driver to win not necessarily having a ragera. I have it with x6 outlaws and i still lose bcs i suck at this game Frown Frown

Message 19 of 22 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why put gears on the regera if it doesn’t have them in real life? That makes no sense at all

Message 20 of 22 (1,116 Views)