Re: Take a note from Forza Horizon 4's multiplayer free roam! Increase the limit

by thomaspeket

Original Post

Take a note from Forza Horizon 4's multiplayer free roam! Increase the limit!

★★★★ Apprentice

The creators of the Forza Horizon series recently stated that most of their players like driving around in multiplayer free roam and in doing so they decided to go with a limit of 72 players in the multiplayer free roam for their upcoming game. I'm saying this yet again, we need a larger limit to the amount of players similar to NFS World and what gave it its charm. Some of you believe that this won't change much at all, but it most definitely will. Being able to play in the same world with a vast amount of players will substantially liven up the city and lose the feeling of playing in an almost empty world or game for that matter. You'd be able to mess around and have a ton of fun with others in ways and in opportunities that could only be possible with a vast amount of players. Please, if you are to add one last update to the game, make it be the increase of the player limit in multiplayer free roam!

Message 1 of 4 (5,189 Views)

Re: Take a note from Forza Horizon 4's multiplayer free roam! Increase the limit

★★★★★ Apprentice
Forza Horizon is kind of idol to follow in racing games. Thats how arcade game should looks like.
Message 2 of 4 (5,143 Views)

[ Edited ]

I bought Forza Horizon 3 instead of NFS Payback and I am so glad I did,.I was within a hairs breadth of buying Payback early just before it was released,, one evening last november  I had my bank card in my hand ready to buy the game via internet,but at the last nano second I decided to buy Forza instead. The snazzy Payback trailer was the thing that put me off buying the game, it looked too good,,, with a really busy city etc.

I remembered seeing the snazzy trailer to NFS 2015 and being sucked into buying it thinking that the city was really busy and in reallity just like Payback the city was dead.[Very good game though,the race Buisseness And Pleasure was my absolute favorite race when I used to play the game.]

I really look forward to Forza Horizon 4, I hope they build a decent race editor into the game this time, in 3 it is very limited.Still be driving on the wrong side of the road too..Oh dear !

Message 3 of 4 (5,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In general, I think the Forza Horizon series is the best series of racing games. There is no single company, and what am I saying? Not even Need For Speed can compare to them.

Message 4 of 4 (1,404 Views)