Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Suggestions For Cars and Features For NFS 2019

by Jtapi6

Original Post

Suggestions For Cars and Features For NFS 2019

★★★★ Novice

So a while ago I created a topic very similar to this but this time I want to create another one just to add new stuff and hope this gets some points. EA/Ghost Games don't have to add the features that are included, but it'll be greatly appreciated if these features get added. Now let's get onto the list.

Car Suggestions:

Ferrari 488 Pista (This car will most likely not be in NFS 2019 due to Ferrari's license restrictions. EA stated that they won't be able to add non-customizable cars. Although, This will make a great car for a feature I'll mention below the Car Suggestions.)

Koenigsegg One:1 (LIkely the same fate as Ferraris.)

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport WRE

Details to follow. It's currently 10 PM where I am.

Suggestions for Features:

Special Events [If you play NFS No Limits which I do, you'll see Special Events pop up. These events last 5-7 days depending on the event itself and if you complete the event, (Ex. Blackridge Royale 7-day event for Ferrari 488 Pista) you'll get the car for free and all upgrades and blueprints. (blueprints are materials used to unlock cars or star them up)

Message 1 of 1 (130 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help