Re: Steering wheel compatibility

by stashy77

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Are you using a PC or a console? My G920 is not recognized by Payback and I'm playing on a PC...
Message 231 of 284 (3,116 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
im on pc ,hade the G920 installd before Payback(played dirt4) and dident have any issue at all.
Message 232 of 284 (3,091 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I just bought Thrustmaster wheel for Xbox One. The guy in the shop said it will work with all games for XboxOne. 

I want my money back!

[Profanity and ALL CAPS SPAM Removed by CM]

Message 233 of 284 (2,960 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
go back to the store and ask for a refund!
Message 234 of 284 (2,798 Views)

★★★ Novice
me to even after update
Message 235 of 284 (2,679 Views)

★★★ Novice

I saw slap train playing with fantec Frown but I cant get my thrustmaster tx to work im quessing its not just me

Message 236 of 284 (2,677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Howdy All:

Well with a little luck and some un-installing of my other devices that are in the GAME CONTROLLER LIST within windows.

I finally got my FANATEC CLUBSPORT UNIVERSAL HUB on the PC to work.

ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5

This short YouTube video shows the wheel layout within the game and that there is nothing that can be done to change it. It is what it is. 

The game really needs to add the ability to change the layout of our wheels/buttons to suit the different ways we like to use our wheels and buttons. Please add the function to allow us to configure the layout as we chose too have it.

Thanks for adding wheel support but could you please take it one step further!

Thanks for listening.

Later

Alowgo

Message 237 of 284 (2,486 Views)

★★★ Novice

hi having the same wheel but my game does not recognise it. any suggestions?

Message 238 of 284 (2,439 Views)

★ Novice
Thrustmaster T150 on ps4 is not recognised at all even after update... it does run the calivration when the game is switched on but there's no options to choose controlker and its unresponsive in game... sad
Message 239 of 284 (2,393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can confirm that it works for me (T150). What you need to do is, while the game is running, make sure that the switch on the bottom right is set to PS4 on the wheel, and that when your in the game hit the PS button on the steering wheel which will bring you to the login screen then you hit the X button on the wheel and boom wheel works perfect. 

Message 240 of 284 (2,304 Views)