Re: Steering wheel compatibility

by DNS_Racing

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Thanks Woutje81!    I got X360ce and got it to work for a minute but it was kinda buggy.    I am glad official wheel support is coming out on December 19th, 2017 and will just wait for that at this point.    I appreciate your response Woutje81.   :-)  Game On!   :-) 

Message 221 of 284 (3,063 Views)

Re: Steering Wheel G29 - NFS Payback For NãoPS4

★ Apprentice
Finally!
But still I wonder why they didn't say anything before. I work with clients all day. And when I tell them a part of their order will be a little later. There hardly ever is a problem. But... When I don't tell them, and worse; keep them in the dark... There will be hell to pay!
EA and Ghost could have stopped a lot of bi%*#ing and moaning if they just would of told us. "hey guys, steering guys wheel support will be a little later." Not even a sorry would have been necessary. Just a heads up...

Strange.
Message 222 of 284 (3,060 Views)

★ Guide

Howdy All:

Will peterthemaniac said:

@peterthemaniac wrote:

19 dec it will be supported  https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/news/nfs-payback-new-update-speedcros...

Well I guess that's kind of good to hear. BUT, that's only good news for Logitech wheel users, what about us FANATEC wheel users??

FANATEC has wheels that support all three platforms(PC, Xbox & PS4) just like Logitech.

So I hope they will follow up with a patch/update to include FANATEC WHEEL SUPPORT.

Logitech is NOT the only company making wheels these days. Matter a fact they are falling behind in terms of what FANATEC and Thrustmaster have released and there much better hardware.

SO PLEASE ADD MORE WHEEL SUPPORT THEN JUST LOGITECH!!

Later.. 

Message 223 of 284 (3,021 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah I agree I have a Thrustmaster Red Legend Edition and I dont know if it Will be suported.
Message 224 of 284 (2,984 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah and def not the best wheels on the market I have a g29 but love the thrust master tx and the very awesome thrustmaster shifter you guys think putting 2 steering wheel types from the same company is going to be good enough, well not for this guy I have put a lot of money into my steering setup and love racing games but you guys have screwed the pooch on this one fix it like all of these post are begging you for or we walk your both the only franchise in fact your not even one race sim lovers have even looked at since the last garbage you put out did not have steering support. You must learn from your mistakes and not marketing your RACING GAME to RACING fans was a big mistake then you put out a cool looking game finally we look at it or like myself buy it assuming steering support is a given only to find out why your franchise is having trouble all said I’m through with you EA this has gone on long enough you think cause your a big group you can just put out * and we will eat it but I will no longer preorder games and doubtful that I will ever buy another EA game, you have forgotten you are in a customer service business and you have lost your way but I’m here to tell you we’re the boss we buy your games and we will not stand and support a company that just ignores its patrons and ignores the market they are selling to.......RIP EA I’m out
Message 225 of 284 (2,963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Logitech Driving Force GT nie ma wsparcia 

Message 226 of 284 (2,920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So this is f'cking solved for EA...
2 wheels supported, we're done.
What a f'cking * * company

Edit, gonna delete origin and all of its games from my computer for ever.

DONT BUY EA GAMES

Message 227 of 284 (2,703 Views)

★ Apprentice

Guys, come on take it easy! They said more wheel support is on the way! Yes, it is not their number 1 priority, unfortunately, but at least they are doing some changes! 
I have a G920 and I hope after downloading the update the wheel compatibility will be worth it and not like NFS 2015

Message 228 of 284 (2,634 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
have also g920 and it works great with the game to bad you cant edit the buttons but i hope for an update on that one
Message 229 of 284 (2,570 Views)

★★★ Novice
Its easy to talk when you have one of the 2 wheels that are supported the ones that have Thrustmaster like me get fuc*** and Thrustmaster has better wheels than Logitech but no only 2 Logitech wheels are supported. Jesus guys we are in 2017, racing games must have wheel support for every wheel in general. We are talking about a multimilionaire company dont forget.
Message 230 of 284 (2,490 Views)